Glenn Roeder Vs Les Reed

Out of order the amount of stick Roeder has already taken, when at this point nobody even knows exactly what job spec he's working to

I think this is part of the problem.

What is his role?

What is his official title?

I don't agree with how he is getting scapegoated btw.

Edited by SiJ

I think this is part of the problem.

What is his role?

What is his official title?

I don't agree with how he is getting scapegoated btw.

I think your right, but me personally I wouldnt judge the guy until it's clear what his actual role is

The amount of stuff ive seen and heard levelled at him over the past few week is unbeleivable

I'm basing my theory on the fact he has been a disaster wherever he has been.

As for his role,hasn't it been mentioned that he is the person to do the scouting and signing of new players if so god help us.

Correct its been mentioned , but so have a lot other things recently

One thing we can surely all agree on is none of us have a scooby doo what anyone on this committee is doing in terms of specific job roles , therefore I think criticism is unfair

I think a lot of people assumed he's been maneuvering himself to be manager, and I just can't see it. The stress of the manager job has affected his health previously, and he's been pretty public about not wanting to get back into it.....

If he's working as Chief Scout/ Head of recruitment,  we can't judge him until he's got players into the building. If a year down the line they turn out to be flops, by all means, hammer the guy, but don't judge him before he's done any work for us...

All seems to be based on him apparently reccomending Russell Slade to Cardiff and like beat pusher says above .. His supposed desire to be manager here which is clearly not the case

To be fair I really couldn't careless about Cardiff or Slade but he didn't really do a bad job at Orient did he so you can see why someone would reccomend him

Guest Ash76

I'm basing my theory on the fact he has been a disaster wherever he has been.

As for his role,hasn't it been mentioned that he is the person to do the scouting and signing of new players if so god help us.

Your theory has no legs and that's why you've chosen to ignore responses from both myself and Scram

Guest Ash76

How are people judging him on the Russell slade appointment when the blokes been at Cardiff about half a year and has somewhat steadied the ship? Madness

Exactly, moronic

I am enjoying the baseless assumption that we are the next Southampton or they are the club were trying to emulate

Every time someone queries anything we can trot out "well that's what Southampton did..."

I prefer it when, if anyone dares query the committee we are told, 'barcelona and Bayern Munich have one so it can't be bad'.