New Manager or What ever Title .

I have looked at a lot of speculation regarding the new Manager or Team Coach or what ever title

And i am seeing panic and distress , rumours and false information

People worrying about signings and the grass has not even grown to kick a ball on yet !

As a succesfull business man i really can't see him coming to SWFC to try and mess things up like

a weekend mechanic , i think he is taking informed decisions and trying business plan A 

Regarding a Manager i think we have to think about the new structure regarding signings 

My understanding is we have a team of people looking at the targets they sign the targets 

the head coach has to get the best out of them , on the of chance the head coach might turn around

and say i like this striker or keeper then he might get his wish. So i would say players are already in talks and 

ready to sign a deal with the people who have the job to sign the players , the new manager will just have to 

get on with it and make his own stamp on the team.

The signings will come , the new head coach will come and in years to come a new chairman will come also

I have watched Wednesday from the mid 70's and i actually can't remember a chairman we have had who

went on ok terms from Wednesday except Milan who staved of the winding up orders and got rid of 

Liars like Lee Strafford who if i remember had no money and lied to us all about buying the club , as was 

reported in the Sheffield Star by Dave Allen who said Lee Strafford was a lier and had never approached him with a deal

So lets get up to date , Chansiri bought Sheffield Wednesday for over the odds for £30 Million

He has a clear intention to build the club back in the premiership , he is not borrowing money against the club

he is prepared to gamble a little with a new structure 

The new structure with money won't get us relegated  ! Milan said he would be happy to balance the club mid table

rather than going for promotion for the next few years, Chansiri has said give it two seasons so he can learn the business and get us up

I think he is smart enough to please the paying public in the future he does not need to tell anybody what he has 

or has not , his proof will be over the next season and not the last few weeks.

I think because i don't  know !! does anybody on here know ? where are re-hash reporters like Allen Biggs going to get any information from now  :rolleyes: as even Hirsty can't get any info haha . 

Edited by 888

Guest Fedor

Is this supposed

to be a limerick or summat?

Why do

all your sentences

look like you keep

hitting the return key?

I have looked at a lot of speculation regarding the new Manager or Team Coach or what ever title

And i am seeing panic and distress , rumours and false information

People worrying about signings and the grass has not even grown to kick a ball on yet !

As a succesfull business man i really can't see him coming to SWFC to try and mess things up like

a weekend mechanic , i think he is taking informed decisions and trying business plan A 

Regarding a Manager i think we have to think about the new structure regarding signings 

My understanding is we have a team of people looking at the targets they sign the targets 

the head coach has to get the best out of them , on the of chance the head coach might turn around

and say i like this striker or keeper then he might get his wish. So i would say players are already in talks and 

ready to sign a deal with the people who have the job to sign the players , the new manager will just have to 

get on with it and make his own stamp on the team.

The signings will come , the new head coach will come and in years to come a new chairman will come also

I have watched Wednesday from the mid 70's and i actually can't remember a chairman we have had who

went on ok terms from Wednesday except Milan who staved of the winding up orders and got rid of 

Liars like Lee Strafford who if i remember had no money and lied to us all about buying the club , as was 

reported in the Sheffield Star by Dave Allen who said Lee Strafford was a lier and had never approached him with a deal

So lets get up to date , Chansiri bought Sheffield Wednesday for over the odds for £30 Million

He has a clear intention to build the club back in the premiership , he is not borrowing money against the club

he is prepared to gamble a little with a new structure 

The new structure with money won't get us relegated  ! Milan said he would be happy to balance the club mid table

rather than going for promotion for the next few years, Chansiri has said give it two seasons so he can learn the business and get us up

I think he is smart enough to please the paying public in the future he does not need to tell anybody what he has 

or has not , his proof will be over the next season and not the last few weeks.

I think because i don't  know !! does anybody on here know ? where are re-hash reporters like Allen Biggs going to get any information from now  :rolleyes: as even Hirsty can't get any info haha . 

Totally agree

The main problem is we live in a social media world where no news is bad news.  Blend that in with journo's giving various spin , rumours on Twitter etc  and all thats going to happen is cause panic to the weak minded fans.

This is 2015  #moderndayfootballfans

Anyone who takes the side of DA over anyone can fv ck right off for me...for all his faults Strafford was the

catalyst that finally got rid the foo king parasites from our club and for that I'll be forever grateful

Edited by daveyboy66

Not taking a side with Dave Allen , if his front page spread in the star was a side to take , where was the solicitors representing Lee Strafford ? to sue him for slander ? 

From McGee up to Milan who was actually the first Chairman in my time who stepped in and bought the whole club and was not connected to the board

Lee and CO where chancers and connected to Dave Richards through his nephew .

And regarding registered for 3 years or 3 minutes lol what haha i have had a season ticket from 1977 should i be resentful to new people joining the club ? 

I'm no more or less a Wednesday supporter than most on here , i come to talk football and my club , i did not know i had to post on here the day i joined the forum , some bitter people here very wary of "new posters" in case they are heaven forbid not a Wednesday supporter gulp

So until i have used this sight and posted many times I'm a outsider or a double poster ! how friendly :-) 

Not taking a side with Dave Allen , if his front page spread in the star was a side to take , where was the solicitors representing Lee Strafford ? to sue him for slander ? 

From McGee up to Milan who was actually the first Chairman in my time who stepped in and bought the whole club and was not connected to the board

Lee and CO where chancers and connected to Dave Richards through his nephew .

And regarding registered for 3 years or 3 minutes lol what haha i have had a season ticket from 1977 should i be resentful to new people joining the club ? 

I'm no more or less a Wednesday supporter than most on here , i come to talk football and my club , i did not know i had to post on here the day i joined the forum , some bitter people here very wary of "new posters" in case they are heaven forbid not a Wednesday supporter gulp

So until i have used this sight and posted many times I'm a outsider or a double poster ! how friendly :-)

that cnut Allen did his business through the Star and his asswipe buddy Biggs...that doesn't make it fact...Strafford said many times he didn't have to money to buy the club and take them forward...but hey you believe the propoganda

daveyboy66 i believe its past ! and as a Wednesday fan , the guy in charge is Chansiri , My opinion of the past chairmans is worthless as is yours 

its about supporting the team and hoping the new club structure will get us back in the Premier League with a the ground getting built up and more

entertaining football 

The only side to football and all this i don't feel good about as i would say 90% on here is the new pricing and i hope we get the ground 

extension and they lower the ticket price to fill the ground 

Whatever we may or may not think about the way LS went about his job as Chairman, and let's face it, the circumstances at the time were nigh on impossible; to call him a liar is both unfair and pretty stupid.

33 just repeating what DA said in the star , but yes its past and maybe a little pointless to say about it but i was trying to point out 

this is the first time i would say in my 30+ years of watching Wednesday we have got away from the old cigar boys club of the boardroom 

and have a new direction and really can believe a good change is coming