If Cameron and Clegg played for Sheffield Wednesday..

West end sheffield council is labour run and they have decided to give keir the contracts. But then I also decided to get a mortgage and pay for my own way in life. Maybe there would be more in the pot of people that worked did like most and bought there own house, just saying

West end sheffield council is labour run and they have decided to give keir the contracts. But then I also decided to get a mortgage and pay for my own way in life. Maybe there would be more in the pot of people that worked did like most and bought there own house, just saying

Guest WESTENDOWL

I'm deluded but you have a Napoli picture.... Forza viola lol

So tell me what part is wrong ? The part that labour won't jump in bed with a party that wants out of the union, that's going to make Britain great isn't it

And you are siding with a party that is only ruling our country by giving a total bellend the deputy prime minister role

Guest WESTENDOWL

i heard you the first time

I'm deluded but you have a Napoli picture.... Forza viola lol

So tell me what part is wrong ? The part that labour won't jump in bed with a party that wants out of the union, that's going to make Britain great isn't it

The thought that the union is "great" is what confuses me, nobody wants it but England really. Cameron having fought so hard to keep Scotland in the union by manipulating the people is now calling pretty much all Scottish people 2nd class citizens, claiming they are trying to destroy Britain. If he hates them so much, why did he try to keep them in Britain? Money, thats why. 

P.s. hope to meet you in the Europa league final 

Guest HATETUNALOVECHANSIRI

Bottom line which human being would give bankers extra millions and yet imply the bedroom tax which tears familys apart? the tories are simply the nasty party

Guest WESTENDOWL

i heard you the first tim

Wow you pay a mortgage but when its paid its yours i pay rent to the council so Sheffield council get all my money if you have bought your council house the council get foooook all 

Guest WESTENDOWL

cameron would stop Hutchs money for being injured ,

Yes because on his assessment he could crawl two foot 

West end you go on about min wages but with red eds open door policy for Eastern block Europeans wages will always remain low. At least the Tories will give us a say on Europe, something labour sign away in the Lisbon treaty

West end? Bin man wow having never been a bin man ( know afew) but that a bit derogatory to the lads that work hard on that job. Never owned a council house too. Just worked hard in life, made afew cutbacks and bought privately.