If Cameron and Clegg played for Sheffield Wednesday..

Anyone voting labour is selling there soul to Scotland robbing more of our tax money. And that's a fact. Not saying other options ideal either but Scotland nationlists calling the shots in London oh dear

One day you might wake up to the fact that the Daily Mail tells lies to manipulate stupid people.

I have a Pavlovian response to seeing their faces.

Instant hate.

There is no Wednesday player who has done that to me.

Putting them two in Wednesday shirts is sacrilege Neil shame on you !!

No Wednesday player, really. How short & selective your memory is.

No, we can't have those Scottish types using democratic process to influence what goes on in Westminster. Not sure on those comments that believe that Cameron has a huge following. He crawled into number 10 with a pathetically low majority on a crap turn out. Cameron was a bit like SG every weekend. Never expected to win.

What so labour won't go in coalition with a party that wants rid of England..... And that's good for the country? You utter inward thinking deluded fool. For the record I have never bought the mail

If one of the sociopath parties is what you are going to vote for there is no reasoning with you.

There never is.

If one of the sociopath parties is what you are going to vote for there is no reasoning with you.

There never is.[/quote

Again, another post from Beholder, where he ridicules others, for daring to have an opinion that differs from his. Sad man.

No mate your a left winger there's no reasoning with you. No one more fasicts than the left, there just shout louder and think there right. I also don't live in the past with self pity. Yes our city suffered in the 80's but it's time to move on. Labour bled this country dry in a false economy and when it was about to go bust the slime ball Blair jumped ship. This last coalition has some tough decisions to make and to be fair the figures speak for themselves. Economy booming, emoyment record low figures, can't really argue with that

No mate your a left winger there's no reasoning with you. No one more fasicts than the left, there just shout louder and think there right. I also don't live in the past with self pity. Yes our city suffered in the 80's but it's time to move on. Labour bled this country dry in a false economy and when it was about to go bust the slime ball Blair jumped ship. This last coalition has some tough decisions to make and to be fair the figures speak for themselves. Economy booming, emoyment record low figures, can't really argue with that

I don't tend to get into political debates with people who have a diametrically opposed opinions.

Its futile.

You will have your opinion, I will have mine and that won't change.

Vote Tory or UKIP if that is what you must do. 

Edited by Beholder

What so labour won't go in coalition with a party that wants rid of England..... And that's good for the country? You utter inward thinking deluded fool. For the record I have never bought the mail

The only place for the Daily Hate Mail is the Piping behind the toilet ready to be used in Emergencies. lol

Guest WESTENDOWL

I'd kick the poo poo out of cameron during training.

Then do it again.

I would never get fed up of punching a multi millionaire who tells a working man on £7 an hour how much the country is doing for him 

Yeah but then you begrudge anybody that has earned the right to be one. Not all millionaires are born with silver spoons in there mouth. Sometimes people take a gamble in life and it pays off yet you still get the jealous feeling sorry for themselves types. I take my hat off to them

Guest WESTENDOWL

I hate tories more than i hate the blunts and i hate the blunts with a passion. The other week i needed a repair to my house and KIER sent a tw@ who turned up with a pig badge on his shirt  i pissed in his coffee if a tory had turned up he would have had to stire it with a turd

Edited by WESTENDOWL

I hate tories more than i hate the blunts and i hate the blunts with a passion. The other week i needed a repair to my house and KIER sent a tw@ who turned up with a pig badge on his shirt  i pissed in his coffee if a tory had turned up he would have had to stire it with a turd

Sorry to hear that Kier sent a Grunter round to your place to do it up. :ghoulguy:

Anyone voting labour is selling there soul to Scotland robbing more of our tax money. And that's a fact. Not saying other options ideal either but Scotland nationlists calling the shots in London oh dear

Christ, reading this makes me cringe. Desperately deluded.