Rotherham Utd 2-3 The Wednesday (Extended Highlights)

What about Stevie May's pass to Lee for the third goal.... Given the context of the match, it has to be "Assist of the Season?"

It is what May has been about all season re assists, he has not been the goal scorer we wanted but he works his socks off and  under different circumstances and tactics he probably will score more.

Guest Mayhem

Best performance of the season.

We came back from being dead and buried - which showed the spirit of the team.

No complaints here.

I just can't stop watching this. It is just SO satisfying.   "Jordan Bowery wins it for Rotherham" will go down in history.  Evans running on the pitch (how does he get away with this behaviour time after time?).  "Is there a fire drill".  And they are always so desperate to beat us.

I just can't stop watching this. It is just SO satisfying. "Jordan Bowery wins it for Rotherham" will go down in history. Evans running on the pitch (how does he get away with this behaviour time after time?). "Is there a fire drill". And they are always so desperate to beat us.

Pure gold init

lol

lol

Edited by meadowview owl

I just can't stop watching this. It is just SO satisfying.   "Jordan Bowery wins it for Rotherham" will go down in history.  Evans running on the pitch (how does he get away with this behaviour time after time?).  "Is there a fire drill".  And they are always so desperate to beat us.

And 'Hey Rotherham leave those kids alone....  :baby:

There was just before the game.  lol  lol