I fear Stevie May is turning into

Anybody who thinks May is comparable to Jeffers in terms of how bad he is is a f*cking idiot.

May is a good player. Anybody who goes to the games can see that. He's struggling at the moment because our midfield is absolutely pathetic.

If we're going to slate anybody then it's Nuhiu mainly.

But to have a go at May for this run at the moment is messed up. Unthinkably stupid.

Just shouting loudly and declaring that anyone that disagrees with you is messed up/stupid...etc., adds nothing at all to your argument.

He's not good enough (yet). Nuhiu contributes significantly more (at the moment). Glimpses of potential are evident though. So he'll probably surpass our Adthe eventually.

IDIOT!!!!!

Edited by George Whitebread

Nuhiu would still be crap regardless of the midfield around him.

So you disregard the criteria you would use for May and Madine then..

Nuhius crap cos he's crap...but the other strikers are crap cos of factors that affect them...

I presume you came to this scientific conclusion cos you have seen all of them in isolation?

Guest JonTheOwl66

I've seen Nuhiu play in good and bad teams and been awful in both.

May for me has shown attributes that indicate he's got something half decent about him.

Madine banged goals in for fun in League 1. Not saying he's good enough, but he's better than Nuhiu.

May for me has shown attributes that indicate he's got something half decent about him.

Madine banged goals in for fun in League 1. Not saying he's good enough, but he's better than Nuhiu.

Out of interest...

Which was the good team Nuhiu was in?...

all; strikers have a barren period could say the same for May yes he's missing goals at he moment it happen , but he's getting shots away admittedly he is hitting the post and putting a few wide ,he's not the only one by a long chalk ,but then again butter wouldn't melt on here with some

all; strikers have a barren period could say the same for May yes he's missing goals at he moment it happen , but he's getting shots away admittedly he is hitting the post and putting a few wide ,he's not the only one by a long chalk ,but then again butter wouldn't melt on here with some

His lack of goals aren't even the main issue, which is saying a lot given the stats. He contributes nothing else, and loses possession far too easily.

A lot of us said before a ball was kicked, that we'd struggle for goals with the strikers we have at our disposal, and that's just how it's panned out. They just don't look the part at this level. Last season, we baled them out with the likes of Wickham, Fryatt and Best, but this year we've brought in Stevie May, Hallam Hope and Gary Taylor-Fletcher. As far as the strikers go, we've gone backwards, we have worse options than we did this time last year. I would have loved to have seen the players we have now but with loan players of a similar calibre to last seasons.

Edited by gurujuan

Madine is poo poo though, so no matter how many times you say it like some kind if statement of fact, you'll still be wrong. If Madine was any good we'd have sold him by now as he's a liability.