My (considered) theory

Guest Deleted member

Your posts constantly annoy me. You come across like you know what's going on. You have no idea.

Maybe you should keep your views to youraelf

Laughable.

Another completely unnecessary personal attack from some random account on owlstalk.

We have an unbelievable fan base, one that's the envy of clubs across the country. But there are some people with agendas who are an utter embarrassment.

Milan has already decided the takeover won't go through.

Whatever has changed in Mammadovs status since the takeover was agreed, Milans patience has extended plenty. Milan isn't a mug. He will have continued talks with other interested parties throughout this period of uncertainty, and today's message to Mammadov wasn't so much a deadline setting, more an indication to other parties that Mammadov is still in the picture, hence they won't get a knockdown price. They've got to match Mammadovs price with proof of funding.

There will be contracts in place for this deal, which will include timescales and deadlines. MM won't want to open himself to legal action by reneging on the deal, nor jeopardise the opportunity he has to pursue legal action against Mammadov either.

If I was MM I would be negotiating with other parties now and hoping to conclude a deal, before announcing that the HM deal is off. What better way to announce it, than to say 'it's off, but this is on'

Can't believe you stole my post...

Guest Distraught!

I'll be interested to see what reaction there is to the next dude that comes along with a bid for the club.

I bet it won't be met with the same enthusiasm enjoyed by the previous dudes.

Just probably out and out cynicism.

:milan:

I'll be interested to see what reaction there is to the next dude that comes along with a bid for the club.

I bet it won't be met with the same enthusiasm enjoyed by the previous dudes.

Just probably out and out cynicism.

:milan:

Mate, only at Wednesday could we have 'takeover agreed' and a picture of our current owner with an Azerbaijani billionaire on our bloody official site followed by the 2 months of poo we have had. It's the young un's who actually thought we were rich and it would be plain sailing I feel sorry for

I still don't believe we have signed stevie may till I see him step out on the flipping pitch wearing our shirt lol

Guest JonTheOwl66

love the way grandads minions allways step in to defend him

*message to fellow owlstalkers*

Its ok to abuse and mock anybodys posts on here....apart from the mighty 'grandad'

This, sadly, is very true.

If I'm an attention seeker - grandad is number 1 in attention seeking on here.

Remember all the leaks were driven from French journalists

So we had to make an announcement....earlier than we intended. There will be time clauses and default clauses. Also we assume that no money has actually passed but what if it has? Pre Antonio/May. Or are all the other deals frees and financed by the wage bill cuts from releases.