My (considered) theory

Guest Deleted member

This, sadly, is very true.

If I'm an attention seeker - grandad is number 1 in attention seeking on here.

First two words of your second sentence............ "If I'm...."

Making something that's not about you, about you, the very definition of attention seeking. Hopefully you will be able to see this and then realise why you are thought of as a t i t

Edited by Guest

Guest sotonowl

Scientifically a theory is something which is proven beyond all doubt.   Eg The Theory of Gravity and The Theory of Evolution.

No that would be scientific fact. 

Remember all the leaks were driven from French journalists

So we had to make an announcement....earlier than we intended. There will be time clauses and default clauses. Also we assume that no money has actually passed but what if it has? Pre Antonio/May. Or are all the other deals frees and financed by the wage bill cuts from releases.

Any of the £40m that has passed, or any money that does pass is funding zilch at SWFC. The transaction is a private transaction between HM and MM and there has been no suggestion that it involves fresh capital at SWFC to fund the future business.

Guest sotonowl

No, sorry they are not. A fact is something which is known, a theory can be used to explain the fact and can be generally accepted to be true until proven otherwise but to say a theory is a fact is not true.

Guest JonTheOwl66

First two words of your second sentence............ "If I'm...."

Making something that's not about you, about you, the very definition of attention seeking. Hopefully you will be able to see this and then realise why you are thought of as a t i t

:laugh:

I don't even know how to respond to this ludicrous statement.

Guest sotonowl

No you have it your way, I can't be arsed either, was just bored so thought I'd be git about it.  You win

No, no, no, please accept my apologies, You win, it's a nice Sunday, dinner on, glass of wine going down well, Owls won, blunts lost, signed a new striker, happy days.

Oh flip, work tomorrow.

Guest Deleted member

This, sadly, is very true.

If I'm an attention seeker - grandad is number 1 in attention seeking on here.

Debate the post. Not the poster

No, no, no, please accept my apologies, You win, it's a nice Sunday, dinner on, glass of wine going down well, Owls won, blunts lost, signed a new striker, happy days.

Oh flip, work tomorrow.

My Dear Sir no need to apologise, I was completely and utterly in the wrong.  Would you like me to wash your dinner pots to atone, for my disgraceful behaviour?

Guest sotonowl

My Dear Sir no need to apologise, I was completely and utterly in the wrong.  Would you like me to wash your dinner pots to atone, for my disgraceful behaviour?

FO lol

not sure I buy this leaks malarkey. If it was public before MM wanted he could have just said 'a party has shown interest etc etc'.

contracts have been signed and guarantees have been made that haven't come through. Hence the delay.

HM has the money but can't access it. The question is, if the TO goes through is there anything preventing what's happened in last few week happening again and compromising the club?

Ask RC Lens.

Mate, only at Wednesday could we have 'takeover agreed' and a picture of our current owner with an Azerbaijani billionaire on our bloody official site followed by the 2 months of poo we have had. It's the young un's who actually thought we were rich and it would be plain sailing I feel sorry for

I still don't believe we have signed stevie may till I see him step out on the flipping pitch wearing our shirt lol

Yep, only here. 

:duntmatter:

Hope this helps

A fact (derived from the Latin factum, see below) is something that has really occurred or is actually the case. The usual test for a statement of fact is verifiability, that is, whether it can be demonstrated to correspond to experience. Standard reference works are often used to check facts. Scientific facts are verified by repeatable experiments.

Theory is a contemplative and rational type of abstract or generalizing thinking, or the results of such thinking. Depending on the context, the results might for example include generalized explanations of how nature works. The word has its roots in ancient Greek, but in modern use it has taken on several different related meanings. A theory is not the same as a hypothesis. A theory provides an explanatory framework for some observation, and from the assumptions of the explanation follows a number of possible hypotheses that can be tested in order to provide support for, or challenge, the theory.

;-)

Hope this helps

A fact (derived from the Latin factum, see below) is something that has really occurred or is actually the case. The usual test for a statement of fact is verifiability, that is, whether it can be demonstrated to correspond to experience. Standard reference works are often used to check facts. Scientific facts are verified by repeatable experiments.

Theory is a contemplative and rational type of abstract or generalizing thinking, or the results of such thinking. Depending on the context, the results might for example include generalized explanations of how nature works. The word has its roots in ancient Greek, but in modern use it has taken on several different related meanings. A theory is not the same as a hypothesis. A theory provides an explanatory framework for some observation, and from the assumptions of the explanation follows a number of possible hypotheses that can be tested in order to provide support for, or challenge, the theory.

;-)

Much appreciated.

(I keep wanting to call you Leonard. Don't get upset if I do).