Question - if you have been to Brighto before.

Heading to Brighton - but need to get away rapid to catch a flight after the game !!

Anyone been before and know how easy it is to get out of the ground after the match - and whether once in a car (I have someone picking me up) it is easy to get away from the area ?

Basically any advice welcome - I need to get to Heathrow as quickly as possible

Guest Big Guns

wear a tight t shirt some skinny jeans and some pink nike air max and you will get chased all the way to the airport

Out of the ground itself is fine, if you have to wait on a train back to Brighton or Lewes for your lift you will still be there for the fixture next season.

That's a start

do they hold the away support back at all ?

That's a start

do they hold the away support back at all ?

They didn't for our first visit. We left a few minutes before the end, as we were losing badly, and made it straight on to the platform for the Lewes train. The train did take about 10 mins to arrive though and it was packed, but it was relatively straightforward. 

Heading to Brighton - but need to get away rapid to catch a flight after the game !!

Anyone been before and know how easy it is to get out of the ground after the match - and whether once in a car (I have someone picking me up) it is easy to get away from the area ?

Basically any advice welcome - I need to get to Heathrow as quickly as possible

You won't get held back.

If someone is waiting for you at the car park or roundabout a few hundred metres away from the ground near the dual carriageway. You'll be out of traffic before the players have finished clapping the fans and walked down the tunnel.

If you look at the map of where the stadium itself is, I would park where the University is situated.

Coming from the other direction there will be traffic going back out onto the A27.

You can park within the stadium grounds itself but that will be hit and miss as to how quickly you will get out. I would advise whoever is picking you up to be just the Falmer side of the roundabout and you can walk up to them from the ground - no longer than 5 mins.

Guest shabba

Anyone used the Lewes park n ride before? If so what's the Que like compared to the train to Lewes?

Edited by shabba