The official football heaven 2014/15 thread

Sold 4,000 tickets now I hear. 50% of their home support for a cup final. lol

Win or Lose they're just be another team to us like everyone else and that we do not think of them as being our biggest rivals as some of them would like us to believe and even some of them stupidly believe that they are a bigger club than us. lol  lol

Edited by parkfieldowl14

Win or Lose they're just be another team to us like everyone else and that we do not think of them as being our biggest rivals as some of them would like us to believe and even some of them stupidly believe that they are a bigger club than us. lol  lol

I dont think like that but they are playing good football atm 

I've just had a peek at toy town mad and they're just as deluded as them blunts.

They took just over 600 to Brighton on Saturday and one poster can't understand how Middlesboro took 1,300 when they're not a bigger club than Rotherham. 

Another poster wants the ground extended and second tier put on east stand so it looks like Aston Villa's new stand. 

This is best one talking about us....  We're still not as massif as dem but den agen du WI wanna be.  :tango: 

I've just had a peek at toy town mad and they're just as deluded as them blunts.

They took just over 600 to Brighton on Saturday and one poster can't understand how Middlesboro took 1,300 when they're not a bigger club than Rotherham. 

Another poster wants the ground extended and second tier put on east stand so it looks like Aston Villa's new stand. 

This is best one talking about us....  We're still not as massif as dem but den agen du WI wanna be.  :tango: 

lol  lol Just come back from Toytown  tonight on the X-78 Bus to Sheff, then 79A  to Blackstock Road. :biggrin: