Home Shirt Stock

Guest Rupert Ridge

Feel sorry for the shop staff as you could sense the embarrassment having to acknowledge they don't have any information regarding the shirt situation.

Peter Pridmore, the Owls’ head of retail, added:

“Sheffield Wednesday will be viewed as their flagship club for 2014/15 and we are all excited about the bespoke range of designs Sondico will present and provide at Hillsborough.”

Clearly.

Less than a week after the release of the multi coloured, upside down and inside out home shirt, the club store has no stock available for fans to purchase. Home shorts still not released.

Away kit design still not unveiled, pre-orders not currently being taken.

Complaints of poor quality generic training kit already popping up. The same training kit worn by Portsmouth, Carlisle, Oldham and MK Dons.

What makes us the flagship club?

What's the differentiator?

They'll know the design, I dont understand the Mi5 approach towards it all.

This.

I don't understand why they say they'll announce it...then don't. 

(egg on face when they announce it at 23:59 or play in it tonight v Bury)

Peter Pridmore, the Owls’ head of retail, added:

“Sheffield Wednesday will be viewed as their flagship club for 2014/15 and we are all excited about the bespoke range of designs Sondico will present and provide at Hillsborough.”

Clearly.

Less than a week after the release of the multi coloured, upside down and inside out home shirt, the club store has no stock available for fans to purchase. Home shorts still not released.

Away kit design still not unveiled, pre-orders not currently being taken.

Complaints of poor quality generic training kit already popping up. The same training kit worn by Portsmouth, Carlisle, Oldham and MK Dons.

What makes us the flagship club?

What's the differentiator?

are people really moaning about the fudging training kit like this? In all honesty I doubt anyone moaning about this crap would ever buy it anyway. it's just something else to moan about for them

are people really moaning about the fudging training kit like this? In all honesty I doubt anyone moaning about this crap would ever buy it anyway. it's just something else to moan about for them

Reading through threads on here and twitter posts, people have said they've been down with the intention of buying the home shirt only to find no stock... 

Then opted for some of the training kit but decided against it once they saw the quality.

Guest Rupert Ridge

Reading through threads on here and twitter posts, people have said they've been down with the intention of buying the home shirt only to find no stock...

Then opted for some of the training kit but decided against it once they saw the quality.

This^ although I was daft enough to buy a training vest.

Maybe best to just close it down and let sports direct do the sales instead.

There's already a sports direct sale rail down the right hand side of the shop

Crap goalkeeper gloves, cheap footballs and random sondico kit with sports direct pricing stickers on

BEAUDEEEETASH