Jose Semedo

Love how many players we've got now that are passionate about the club - Semedo says it's 'his club', Buxton wants to 'finish his career at Hillsborough', Reda's said similar things before and I think Llera has too, Palmer said it's always been Wednesday he wants to play for, Kirkland's desperate to stay, JJ's blue and white...

Wickham said he loves it here, Best seemed very happy to return, and I think Nuhiu is starting to form that special relationship. Lee, Maguire, Antonio - all been given a chance by Wednesday (finally) and all loved by the fans.

It's so nice to see players that actually give a poo about the club.

Guest Big Guns

Love how many players we've got now that are passionate about the club - Semedo says it's 'his club', Buxton wants to 'finish his career at Hillsborough', Reda's said similar things before and I think Llera has too, Palmer said it's always been Wednesday he wants to play for, Kirkland's desperate to stay, JJ's blue and white...

Wickham said he loves it here, Best seemed very happy to return, and I think Nuhiu is starting to form that special relationship. Lee, Maguire, Antonio - all been given a chance by Wednesday (finally) and all loved by the fans.

It's so nice to see players that actually give a poo about the club.

pity most of them are crap

Totally agree. The Owlstalk flock make me laugh.

First he wasn't good enough for this league( this was when he was having to do the work of two men, when he had no help in there whatsoever).

Then he was great and could only play as the holding midfielder in a 5 but not good enough to play in a four man midfield.

Then he got injured and everyone said he wasn't good enough for this league again.

Now he has some one decent alongside him he's the best thing since sliced bread again.

Only on Owlstalk. lol

its cos they all believed dave jones init

pity most of them are crap

its cos they all believed dave jones init

Only really Llera, JJ and possibly Reda (still to make my mind up on him). Semedo, Buxton, Palmer and Kirkland are all quality at this level.

But I think Llera and Reda are worth keeping for dressing room presence and reliable cover, so it's only really JJ I'd label as crap now.