Leicester Away

Guest BirdonaMaguire

Actually, I didn't think too much about it, but isn't their stadium 2 streets away from Filbert street anyway? (Raw Dykes Road I think it is called)

Never realised it was as close :/

Never realised it was as close :/

To be fair mate, I did think "oh yeah, poo poo" when you posted the thing about Filbert street, because I really didn't think about it! I actually drove through Leicester a couple of months ago as I was near, just to see what how it had changed since I was there. Seeing their stadium really made me realise how much money there is in premiership football (if that's what funded their new stadium)

It's really impressive, compared to what they used to have. I used to live really near, and one thing that I used to love was seeing some of the players practicing on some public grassland (I wouldn't call it a park) near the old ground

It's been a happy hunting ground for us in the past. 

The 4-1 win with all those sensational goals, Leon Clarke's lob when we won 3-1 and Wickham last season when it was 1-0. 

They are a completely different beast than any of those times and hopefully we'll get a good 1500+ there to cheer us on. Half of what we would get if it were a saturday.

[/qu

Lawsys last game 3 0 loss abject.Old Brian like a little boy lost.God bless.

ld

It's longer twenty mins away.

You just need to go up London road from the station, then turn right and go down university road right to the end.

Once there go right for a bit and you'll see one if those multiplex shopping things. Head down to that, keep walking and you'll eventually get there.

We will need to be at our absolute best to get anything. 

Leicester have been awesome this season, no doubt about it. 

Pressure should be off us with a bit of a luck and we do have a pretty decent record there. 

Guest The Horse

The King Power Stadium...

Often have to go there for corp events - often on match days in the exec boxes.

Yes, it's a modern stadium and generates loads of cash for them but there is sod all atmosphere.

Doesn't feel like going to a football stadium, more like off to Ikea.

Every time I go, I just pine for Hillsborough.