Leicester Away

Guest Fedor

I'll be there, think Liam_Baggies is on about coming too, should be good, only the hard-core there for a Friday tv game .

We Will sell out ... but I'd guess we'd get a reduced allocation.

You're just a poor mans UptheOwlss

Guest BirdonaMaguire

It is 20 years since I lived there.Maybe I was a bit more sprightly when I was younger!

You do realise it's not Filbert Street don't you?

Guest intercity0wl

Defo a train job. Can't see M1 being to kind at this time on a friday.

After taking three and half hours to get to Wigan i was amazed when i saw that the ICO  was not setting off till 4.30 on an M1 rush hour Friday, with all the speed restriction in place at the moment.

Wont affect me but if i was traveling with them i would be slightly concerned about arriving relaxed and having time for a pint or two.

After taking three and half hours to get to Wigan i was amazed when i saw that the ICO  was not setting off till 4.30 on an M1 rush hour Friday, with all the speed restriction in place at the moment.

Wont affect me but if i was traveling with them i would be slightly concerned about arriving relaxed and having time for a pint or two.

Nobody on the ICO is old enough to consume alcohol.

Guest Fedor

You mean they won't have time to sit in the ground and read through the program before kick off.

Guest BirdonaMaguire

You mean they won't have time to sit in the ground and read through the program before kick off.

Bit harsh, they still support the same team, albeit with a different pre match ritual to us.

Guest BirdonaMaguire

Cos not all of em are like that, some like a pre match slurp like us lot but just choose the ease of the ICO.

Guest Fedor

Cos not all of em are like that, some like a pre match slurp like us lot but just choose the ease of the ICO.

You go on ICO don't you. What was program like at Wigan? Did you get time to read it?

Guest BirdonaMaguire

You go on ICO don't you. What was program like at Wigan? Did you get time to read it?

Nah I was on the train, not been on the coach since I was about 19, in fact I remember the last time was Gillingham in 2000, I had to endure Fishcake.

Guest Retfordowl74

Gutted this got moved.

Working in lecsta that day leave work early 3 hours in pub before and out in Melton after with work mates all lecsta fans