MILAN GET YOUR WEDGE OUT!

So him helping us finish higher up the table, and thus earning us more prize money doesn't make Sheffield Wednesday more valuable?

Or that, if he performs well, his value could well double, or even triple in a year or so's time?

Really?

Not £500k now, no.

As we've seen MM has found a cheaper way of climbing the table, whether we like it or not.

He'll take his chances and not spend £500k and any businessman with no emotional attachment to the club would do exactly the same.

Guest Mancunian_Owl

After a negative reputation of almost 2,000 points you'd hope some people would understand that they are talking absolute rubbish.

All the time.

Like every day, twice a day.

Guest JonTheOwl66

Not £500k now, no.

As we've seen MM has found a cheaper way of climbing the table, whether we like it or not.

He'll take his chances and not spend £500k and any businessman with no emotional attachment to the club would do exactly the same.

So now he's lying to us? Cos as far as I've seen, he's always banging on about how it's our club, and how he'll always do the best for the club.

Guest JonTheOwl66

After a negative reputation of almost 2,000 points you'd hope some people would understand that they are talking absolute rubbish.

All the time.

Like every day, twice a day.

That's the thing - I'm not talking rubbish.

I have received so many PMs (private messages) where people who publicly slag me off actually say they really like me.

It's just a common stick to beat me - all the new kids do it (such as yourself) to try to fit in. 

It's okay though, I understand.

So now he's lying to us? Cos as far as I've seen, he's always banging on about how it's our club, and how he'll always do the best for the club.

It's called PR.

Anyone with a couple of brain cells knows MM will look after his investment and try to walk away with a profit if possible.

You're making yourself look daft - you'll be arguing black is white next.

Guest Mancunian_Owl

That's the thing - I'm not talking rubbish.

I have received so many PMs (private messages) where people who publicly slag me off actually say they really like me.

It's just a common stick to beat me - all the new kids do it (such as yourself) to try to fit in. 

It's okay though, I understand.

"I'm not an idiot, people have told me I'm not"

Sorry but that's complete tosh earlier today you were going on about Lee being poor and out of his depth.

A couple of days ago it was about Madine coming back and saving our season.

Now its Mandaric not backing the club, he looks after the club but there have to be limits.

If its so simple you go off and become a billionairre before coming back to S6 to spend all your money

Guest JonTheOwl66

It's called PR.

Anyone with a couple of brain cells knows MM will look after his investment and try to walk away with a profit if possible.

You're making yourself look daft - you'll be arguing black is white next.

You're not making any sense at all.

So let me get this straight...

Milan can lie to us - and get us to spend our money... Say we're all in it together and he will do what's best for the club.

But he won't actually?

So we have to spend our money, but he can get away with it?

Reyt.

Guest JonTheOwl66

"I'm not an idiot, people have told me I'm not"

Sorry but that's complete tosh earlier today you were going on about Lee being poor and out of his depth.

A couple of days ago it was about Madine coming back and saving our season.

Now its Mandaric not backing the club, he looks after the club but there have to be limits.

If its so simple you go off and become a billionairre before coming back to S6 to spend all your money

How does Lee being poor in the game yesterday, and Madine coming back have anything to do with being a billionaire?

You're not making any sense at all.

So let me get this straight...

Milan can lie to us - and get us to spend our money... Say we're all in it together and he will do what's best for the club.

But he won't actually?

So we have to spend our money, but he can get away with it?

Reyt.

Keep digging.

You now comparing us buying a ticket to him investing £20m and saying he won't invest.

Like I said you'll call black white.

You need help dude.

Guest Willie Henderson

They are either very impatient or just people who enjoy getting a rise out of other people on the internet.

Impatient !

14 years of stagnation, gimme a break, maybe it's just the older fans that are impatient eh?

Guest Willie Henderson

Keep digging.

You now comparing us buying a ticket to him investing £20m and saying he won't invest.

You need help dude.

So you're happy paying to watch us knowing Milan's stopped giving a crap, great, nice for you!

A lot of us that go week in week out aren't !

Guest JonTheOwl66

Keep digging.

You need help dude.

Yeah, but the difference is..

He's a billionaire and I'm not.

£20m to him is the price of a season ticket to me.

Just saying m8.

Impatient !

14 years of stagnation, gimme a break, maybe it's just the older fans that are impatient eh?

Since Manderic came in we have improved each year. It will take a long time to repair what caused the years of stagnation. Some fans are impatient and they want us to spend beyond our means. This is despite the fact that if we do we could quite easily be back where we were 3 years ago.

We shouldn't have only nuhiu as our only striker that is for sure but we can't afford to spend £500,000 plus high wages on Fryatt as much as I would love us too.

If Fryatt is such a bargain why has no other team signed him?