MILAN GET YOUR WEDGE OUT!

Simple as it is people,we need a proven forward...

Wickam oe Fryatt or who ever,but chance after chance goes a begging tonight,we could have been ahead before they scored,pressure off then...

Wigan are a good team ,but we matched them apart from the quality in front of goal,so MILAN get your wallet out and spend some of your money and INVEST IN YOUR CLUB!!!!!....

Lack of a quality CF and endless making do and mend with a patched up team of loanees finally caught up with us tonight. I agree, our owner needs to put his hand in his pocket.

Not having a go at the team and what Gray has achieved so far,but we need our own forward with pedigree at this level,not loans then having to swop and change style to suit the new forward for a month or so...

Either give Lavery a run in side or spend some money on a quality forward of our own,not on a free or bargin basement,quality,while we have the buzz around the place to take us forward...loan deal till end of season then perminant...COUPLE OF MILLION MILLAN...maybe just maybe Wickam with add ons or some one if that quality...

Oh yeh Tin hat ?????

Why ??what has Milan really spent?..

Not having a go at the team and what Gray has achieved so far,but we need our own forward with pedigree at this level,not loans then having to swop and change style to suit the new forward for a month or so...

Either give Lavery a run in side or spend some money on a quality forward of our own,not on a free or bargin basement,quality,while we have the buzz around the place to take us forward...loan deal till end of season then perminant...COUPLE OF MILLION MILLAN...maybe just maybe Wickam with add ons or some one if that quality...

Oh yeh Tin hat ?????

Why ??what has Milan really spent?..

You don't really deserve  an answer to that.

Milan has invested millions into this club when he took over, unless you thought he bought us for a quid..

He has backed three managers.

He has put in money each year to keep the club running.

So apart from over £20 million since he bought us ABSOLUTELY NOTHING.

You don't really deserve an answer to that.

Milan has invested millions into this club when he took over, unless you thought he bought us for a quid..

He has backed three managers.

He has put in money each year to keep the club running.

So apart from over £20 million since he bought us ABSOLUTELY NOTHING.

Really?..

Take your blinkers off pal..

I'm on about now pal,it's obvious to all we need a goal scorer....

Not another loan signing,in and out all the time,I have time for Milan,but everything's done on the cheap..

If we invest now,while we have momentum,and invest in quality,who knows where it could take us..

You really happy with loans in and out or do you want a stable side to build on...push up the league,the club becomes more attractive to buyers and Milan gets his few mill back...

But no way near the 20 mill being mentioned on here...

You'll also find pal that most parent clubs actually pay most if the wage of loans as to get their player fit and 1st team football....

Guest Big Guns

Boring.

You have been trolling for too long now haven't ye?

not as long as youve been a crap mod stick to commenting on the posts and not trolling posters and trying to start arguments

No he's not.

how much then ?

Not another loan signing,in and out all the time,I have time for Milan,but everything's done on the cheap..

If we invest now,while we have momentum,and invest in quality,who knows where it could take us..

You really happy with loans in and out or do you want a stable side to build on...push up the league,the club becomes more attractive to buyers and Milan gets his few mill back...

But no way near the 20 mill being mentioned on here...

You'll also find pal that most parent clubs actually pay most if the wage of loans as to get their player fit and 1st team football....

We are a Championship club operating within budget...Spending beyond that will cause problems...Its basic stuff really.

So you dont want a loan signing, but we need to sign a striker immediately?