MILAN GET YOUR WEDGE OUT!

Guest JonTheOwl66

He's a businessman looking to sell a business.

No businessman in his right mind is going to put more money in at that point that he needs to.

If MM was in this for the long term you may well have a point, but given the context of our position now, MM isn't going to spend £500k.

It's ignorant and naive to think otherwise.

No, it's not ignorant at all.

Milan needs to protect his asset. The higher we finish up the league, the more money he earns.

There's tons of incentive for him to sign Fryatt.

There were really no excuses really. It's just ALF all over again - got the money but not prepared to spend it.

I love the notion where folk suggest he should buy a goalscorer.

Albion could do with one of those too - in-fact, every club in the country wants one.

Goalscorers are very rarely available for sale or loan - if they are then they cost lots of money - the club isn't the richest so will always be scraping the bottom of the barrel.

What you cannot deny is that Mandaric has provided a side that has improved season upon season on a relatively modest budget.

Guest JonTheOwl66

Albion could do with one of those too - in-fact, every club in the country wants one.

Goalscorers are very rarely available for sale or loan - if they are then they cost lots of money - the club isn't the richest so will always be scraping the bottom of the barrel.

What you cannot deny is that Mandaric has provided a side that has improved season upon season on a relatively modest budget.

I can easily deny that.

500k is absolutely nothing for a goalscorer either.

Other clubs will be holding out to get him for free in the summer.

We will lose out yet again because we are prehistoric in our transfer policy.

Mandaric = T-Rex

Guest Big Guns

But there was one available proven at championship level for a bargain 500k bit different to buying in the premier league

Don't forget we don't have a proper striker that we own at the club

I can easily deny that.

500k is absolutely nothing for a goalscorer either.

Other clubs will be holding out to get him for free in the summer.

We will lose out yet again because we are prehistoric in our transfer policy.

Mandaric = T-Rex

I can't tell whether you're wumming or actually being serious.

Guest Mancunian_Owl

I can't tell whether you're wumming or actually being serious.

I think you're going to be even more upset when you realise he is being serious

Guest JonTheOwl66

Mandaric is fearsome and ruthless when he needs to be. He doesn't mess about.

But his stubby little arms are holding him back.

His transfer policy is his stubby little arms.

Mandaric = T-Rex

But there was one available proven at championship level for a bargain 500k bit different to buying in the premier league

Don't forget we don't have a proper striker that we own at the club

Nuhiu is owned by Wednesday is he not?

Chris Maguire is quite capable of playing up-front. And you have the emerging Caolan Lavery.

Granted it isn't ideal but that is the boat Wednesday are in at the moment - they have to be creative in their use of the loan market - they've done that successfully the last year or so.

As pointed out - it's not just the 500k though is it? Where has that figure come from as well?

Guest JonTheOwl66

Nuhiu is owned by Wednesday is he not?

Chris Maguire is quite capable of playing up-front. And you have the emerging Caolan Lavery.

Granted it isn't ideal but that is the boat Wednesday are in at the moment - they have to be creative in their use of the loan market - they've done that successfully the last year or so.

As pointed out - it's not just the 500k though is it? Where has that figure come from as well?

He did say 'proper'

I think you're going to be even more upset when you realise he is being serious

I wonder how much Mandaric spent to get Wickham back for the last couple of months.

Yet folk still demand him to keep spending.

The striker situation isn't ideal but you're in a good position and floating around in mid-table.

I imagine the club are exploring their options but there isn't an urge to do business immediately especially when other areas of the squad are throwing up pressing concerns.

Guest Big Guns

It's wot Steve Bruce said in Januaryi should

Newwho isn't a goal scorerMaguire is better staying on the wing and lavery isn't ready yet ideally he would be out on loan this season

We must be the only club in the division who doesn't own a striker

Guest JonTheOwl66

if hes not goin to spend any of his own cash anyone of us on here mite as well be runnin the show,thats the way i see it

I'd definitely do a better job

Guest JonTheOwl66

Can't see how any one can say wanting to buy fryatt is wumming

It's just common sense

They haven't got an argument against it so resort to dismissing it as wumming.

They haven't got an argument against it so resort to dismissing it as wumming.

You are looking at this as a fan, not a businessman who has thrown £20m at the business which is a money pit.

Bottom line for MM is very simple.

Will paying £500k for Fryatt add £500k to the price tag?

Ofcourse it won't, so he won't spend it.

If you were selling a house, would you say add a £15k conservatory when it adds next to nothing to its value?

MM can protect his asset without spending £500k. If you can't understand that you are either stupid or wumming.