MILAN GET YOUR WEDGE OUT!

People are moaning about a man that has put the most money one individual (maybe organisation/business too?) ever has done into the football club in its history.

He's progressed us EVERY season.

That's progress in league position, standard of playing squad and youth levels.

How people moan is beyond me.

I don't see how Milan getting his knob out will help us in any way.

Is that a door knob or the other sort?

You know how twitchy mods can get with swear words.

Neil says they must stamp it out.

Old warriors like JBA were like yeah whatever but Oh Em Gee, the young bucks hang on the master's every word innit.

Hill Street Blues innit.

Be careful out there.

Spot on OP.

I endorse this thread!

Some people would have you believe that a championship standard striker is too much to ask for at a championship football club.

Howgwash.

It is a prerequisite and we should have got one in the summer. Not to bring one constitutes neglect of the club.

Guest Big Guns

If we go about spending £500k for 3 months contract its not good business is it?

I'm sure if we bought fryatt for 500k we'd give him a 3 or 4 year deal not a 3 month deal wot a strange comment

Guest JonTheOwl66

I'm sure if we bought fryatt for 500k we'd give him a 3 or 4 year deal not a 3 month deal wot a strange comment

Yep. These Owlstalk mods are getting worse by the minute.

ok lets not buy a forward or build a team ...lets just penny pinch loaners and have to keep giving back...

lets do it on the cheap for a few more years, but that blows Milans 5 year plan to prem to bits?

Think hed rather save his pennies and get out,so what does that really say?

that we will always be a loaner club with a cheap buy now and again to see the rose goggle gang happy..

invest now while we have a bit of a buzz back around the place or become a stagnant club with little to look forward too...

just saying....and viewing my opinion if I may with out getting stick or slagged off...

uto

He has 3 months on his contract left.He was bought when money was not an issue (nearly 4 years ago) for £1.2M

How many times does this need to be spelled out? I like him but he is not worth £6m a year to us.Not when in 3 months he is a freebie.

Yep. These Owlstalk mods are getting worse by the minute.

What?

Guest Big Guns

500k guarantees he's our player for 3 or 4 years January was the best time to buy him when he's near the end of his contract don't you understand that 500k for a proven striker is dam good business

We will not get him on a free

If we won't spend 500k to help us stay up them Milan can have no complaints if we get relegated

ok lets not buy a forward or build a team ...lets just penny pinch loaners and have to keep giving back...

lets do it on the cheap for a few more years, but that blows Milans 5 year plan to prem to bits?

Think hed rather save his pennies and get out,so what does that really say?

that we will always be a loaner club with a cheap buy now and again to see the rose goggle gang happy..

invest now while we have a bit of a buzz back around the place or become a stagnant club with little to look forward too...

just saying....and viewing my opinion if I may with out getting stick or slagged off...

uto

The buzz around the place is because Milan is running the club correctly.And not spending £500k on a player who is free in 3 months.

Anyway Hull did not want to sell so this is all pretty pointless...  lol

500k guarantees he's our player for 3 or 4 years January was the best time to buy him when he's near the end of his contract don't you understand that 500k for a proven striker is dam good business

We will not get him on a free

If we won't spend 500k to help us stay up them Milan can have no complaints if we get relegated

What if we bought him for stupid money (500k for his 3 months left on his contract) -And he got injured..We won't have any money to get any loans even.

Guest Big Guns

What if we bought him for stupid money (500k for his 3 months left on his contract) -And he got injured..We won't have any money to get any loans even.

What if we bought him for a bargain 500k on a 4 year deal and he scored the goals that got us promoted to the promised land and the is it 60 million or more prize ?