Jeremy Helan

Serious question for you Senwar, are you on a wind up about him doing ok yesterday? I thought he looked disinterested, never kept the ball, gave no movement and was the poorest player on the pitch by a country mile.

Not having a dig by the way just interesting to see how people judged his game as ok

Serious question for you Senwar, are you on a wind up about him doing ok yesterday? I thought he looked disinterested, never kept the ball, gave no movement and was the poorest player on the pitch by a country mile.

Not having a dig by the way just interesting to see how people judged his game as ok

No not on the wind up mate - thought he did a few decent things, a couple of decent runs etc.

I don't rate the lad, never really have but thought he was better than recent performances yesterday. He had an excellent run at one point and also flashed a good ball across the box.

Yeah that ball across was a good ball, just thought he looked like he was hiding yesterday. I honestly thought he was our worst player yesterday.

On a positive note I thought Loovens looked a good player and was solid although not sure if it was him or Johnson who went to sleep in the first half from their freekick in the first half where we were stood watching.

Yeah that ball across was a good ball, just thought he looked like he was hiding yesterday. I honestly thought he was our worst player yesterday.

On a positive note I thought Loovens looked a good player and was solid although not sure if it was him or Johnson who went to sleep in the first half from their freekick in the first half where we were stood watching.

Loovens looks quite accomplished but is lacking pace a bit. Roger J had an awful last ten mins and also seemed to make a few mistakes during the game

Yeah Johnson will cost us goals his distribution is very poor, Palmer got a bit of grief around where we were stood but I thought he defended ok not great but did ok, our midfield is woeful though and unless we keep Wickham I fear for any future forwards coming here as they are going to have to make their own chances and those players are few and far between

Yeah Johnson will cost us goals his distribution is very poor, Palmer got a bit of grief around where we were stood but I thought he defended ok not great but did ok, our midfield is woeful though and unless we keep Wickham I fear for any future forwards coming here as they are going to have to make their own chances and those players are few and far between

Yep that's a real issue isn't it. We lack creativity big time

Agree re: Palmer, thought he was OK myself too. Granted he made a couple of errors but overall did OK.

His first loan spell was good. Second loan spell was shocking (I was one who wasn't fussed if he came back when many more were bleating saying he had to).

I was really disappointed we signed him permanently as don't think he has much in him at all. However, I do feel that if he can be coached correctly we could end up with an asset. He is so far from a worthwhile player at present.

That said, and as I've mentioned above, I thought he was OK yesterday. I also think he suffers by having to support Reda so much. The left hand side when these two play is just laughable

Spot on, for me 

Worst player iv seen since, it is no longer just me saying it, everyone else seems to be realising. 

How are the people on the sidelines, watching them every day in training and then in matches, how, please tell me how, on gods great earth, are they making the decision to play him every week.

What are they seeing in his performances that I am not. 

I would ask Stuart Gray to please tell me what he has done to justify his place in the team over the last 6 months, id love to know his answer because i honestly don't think he could tell me anything that would justify his continues conclusion. 

It makes absolutely no sense, I simply cannot understand it. We are watching the same games and all I see him do is loose the ball, is Stuart Gray not seeing something completely different, is he having hallucinations in which he is beating men and putting quality crosses into the box.

He's a winger, he doesn't beat men, he doesn't assist, he doesn't score and he shirks out of his 50/50's.

P!ssing me off now.

HE IS A LEFT BACK!!!! Put Buxton (the current darling of the fans) and see how he does.

We have potentially a good asset in Helan. Outstanding pace, good engine, at times has good feet. Yes his final ball is nowhere near the standard it should be and this is something the club should be working on, but we haven't got a player in the club who puts a consistent good ball in.

If the manager has the balls to drop reda then the team improves straight away in my opinion.

A left side of Helan and Maghoma would be a better option.

Guest JonTheOwl66

HE IS A LEFT BACK!!!! Put Buxton (the current darling of the fans) and see how he does.

We have potentially a good asset in Helan. Outstanding pace, good engine, at times has good feet. Yes his final ball is nowhere near the standard it should be and this is something the club should be working on, but we haven't got a player in the club who puts a consistent good ball in.

If the manager has the balls to drop reda then the team improves straight away in my opinion.

Buxton is a top player.. Helan isnt.

Buxton is our best player by a mile, I will come down and *** anyone up who has a bad word to say about him, absolute masterclass of a player, he could write the fuking book on full back play. Hes a fuking genius. Makes everything look so easy, his anticipation and decision making are unparalleled on the planet, best English right back in the world, with a bit of pace, greatest full back of all time. no joke, literally.  

Bang on ,seems some supporters just need a scapegoat 

Bang on ,seems some supporters just need a scapegoat 

Give me your number, we'll arrange to meet up before the next game and we can sit together and analyse Helan's performance, I challange you, to point out one occassion, ONE MEASLY BASTERD OCCASSION, WHERE HE BEATS A MAN, AND PUTS A DECENT BALL INTO THE BOX. *** OFF

Ever since his first loan spell he has been a complete waste of a shirt and clearly not good enough yet - but he is young and like already me roomed, if coached well he could become a decent player.

I think he does struggle with having Reda at left back, but even when he had a steady player in Danny Pugh behind him he wasn't too much better then.

Give me your number, we'll arrange to meet up before the next game and we can sit together and analyse Helan's performance, I challange you, to point out one occassion, ONE MEASLY BASTERD OCCASSION, WHERE HE BEATS A MAN, AND PUTS A DECENT BALL INTO THE BOX. *** OFF

He beat two yesterday and put in an excellent cross into the 6 yard box.

What do I win?

Edited by senwar

He'd be an ok squad player at this level, and better used like JJ is as an impact sub while he develops; but due to our situation he's getting way to much game time, and as we paid a fee for him things are expected. Have to say in his loan spell he was average at best, but he can be moulded into a solid player but that may take years