The Midfield He Yearned For

Guest Sheff Owl

We really are well and truly fooked if Olofinjana, McPhail and renewing Prutton and Coke is the very best that we could have done and by the looks of it...it was!!

Guest wilyfox

We really are well and truly fooked if Olofinjana, McPhail and renewing Prutton and Coke is the very best that we could have done and by the looks of it...it was!!

if McPhail is gonna play like that, i'd rather see McCabe out there making mistakes whilst he gains experience. There's no advantage to McPhail with that type of performance.

McPhail and Oli are only short term signings and what I've seen from them so far, I'm relatively thankful. They're not bad players, but they're also not gonna get us out of our current hole. Neither has the legs and it's dubious as to whether they're an improvement on Coke and Prutton.

I 'd sack off Prutton and Oli, McPhail - though it pains me to say - could be decent in League One  :ghoulguy:

I like Coke and Semedo though, think they'd be decent Championship standard players with the right kind of quality around them

Guest wilyfox

I'd prefer to see McCabe and Coke as our 2 CMs.

we've not seen that combination yet. Atleast we know they're both mobile and decent on the ball. Not sure whether they're combative enough though. I think Coke would need to be the muscle.

we've not seen that combination yet. Atleast we know they're both mobile and decent on the ball. Not sure whether they're combative enough though. I think Coke would need to be the muscle.

It would be interesting to see if they can work together. It's worth a try IMO.

It's frustrating to see a young talent in McCabe, out of the 18 on a matchday every week. He needs to be given a first team chance again.