Sign in to follow this  
Guest Ryan Rye

YOU FANS

Barnsley 4-0 wigan

5-2 blackburn

5-1 watford

Some big thrashings there as i stated no team has really given it to us made us look bad there has been key areas that need sorting but we should easily be in a better position i am at this stage by no means worried! we are not playoff contenders but we are certainatly not relegation candidates!

Birmingham aside,ya have a point !!

Is Beholder flouncing again because someone called Dave Jones a pig?

Classic Beholder.

Classic bullying: calling those that disagree pigs.

• Disagree 1

it works both ways beholder see post above

• Agree 5

The usual suspects arrive

1. The childish comments begin

2. They talk dribble

3. We are suddenly doomed and going down

4. There is noway we will stay up its impossible

5. Get dicanio in

6. MM spend 10million

etc...

and that little list isn't childish ?

Guest Ryan Rye

and that little list isn't childish ?

Stating a bunch of facts is not childish.

Stating a bunch of facts is not childish.

you must be blind do you go to games it's soul destroying how can anyone argue for jones ! Bottom of the league no win all season shall I go on and make a little list !

Guest Ryan Rye

you must be blind do you go to games it's soul destroying how can anyone argue for jones ! Bottom of the league no win all season shall I go on and make a little list !

If you care to take time out and actually read the previous comments i did mention been a season ticket holder, having also been to several away games i have watched a fair bit of football yes it is very frustrating we have yet to win but like i have been saying we arent a bad side and a few games you could argue we should have one. So what is the answer sack dj he got it all wrong its all his fault get ian hollaway in etc....

it works both ways beholder see post above

tell u what trev its those what come on here and totally hammer the neg button and never offer a different opinion.they do make u laugh
  • Agree 2
  • Disagree 1

Woah hang on pal the scoreline is not what i mentioned we played fantastic for near on 70mins a slight lapse in defecne cost us a goal... What team home or away has really gave it to us ? No bad defeats no walk in park games... And how can anyone say we are going down when there are so many outcomes at this stage

Birmingham

If you care to take time out and actually read the previous comments i did mention been a season ticket holder, having also been to several away games i have watched a fair bit of football yes it is very frustrating we have yet to win but like i have been saying we arent a bad side and a few games you could argue we should have one. So what is the answer sack dj he got it all wrong its all his fault get ian hollaway in etc....

season ticket holder for 30 years mate ! But I don't wear rose tinted glasses wake up and smell the coffee this is the worst football we have had to suffer for a long time ! We need a motivator to lift a poor side to scrape the points ! And no I don't know who would be good for the job but whoever it may be could do no worse than jones

true tinc ,

if we had any semblance of being a good side I would be one of the first to applaud the efforts of Dj , but the trouble is we haven't so I can't so get rid before it's to late

• Agree 2

Guest Ryan Rye

season ticket holder for 30 years mate ! But I don't wear rose tinted glasses wake up and smell the coffee this is the worst football we have had to suffer for a long time ! We need a motivator to lift a poor side to scrape the points ! And no I don't know who would be good for the job but whoever it may be could do no worse than jones

Yea an a typical moaner by sounds of things! I.E. your not happy unless we are manchester united winning everything back to back promotions the football i have witnesed this season hasnt been that bad!

I repeat DAVE JONES should resign but he won't because he will not get a pay out!!! we are going down

If you don't like it SO much don't go to games - simple really

And im suddenly a pigsmad fan for saying sheffield wednesday play some lovely football back dave jones. Now thats crazy

I think Tinkerbell is a woman poster mate, I just don't tend to take much notice for that reason. Just do the same.

• Disagree 7

that dosent matter chezzy mate ,only one thing matters and that's super Dj ,

Guest Ryan Rye

People are not entitled to have an opinion on this site then ? Without negative abuse been thrown at them!

whats being a woman poster got to do with it she has eyes the same as the rest of us and is entitled to an opinion ,

And I might add pays her way by buying an st every year and so does her husband ,

• Agree 3