2 Games in and it's clear as the day is long

Guest UpTheOwlsss

Someone take a picture of the comment rob just made

Not trying to say its a bad comment just his opinion but want to see how wrong/right it ends up being

My opinions on his comments are:

Maghoma plays against QPR and is class

Start him Saturday

Nuihu was good at QPR and today showed decent touches

He's not the best in the air for a 6ft 6 guy but playing against meathead defenders for Rotheram is hard

Zayatte -i think he will be slightly better than llera like you say but not much better

I think he has a mistake in him like llera does

I just don't get how we can repeat the mistakes of last season.

Sorry, but DJ, Milan and our CEO need to shake their heads, and sort this out quickly.

I don't care if you are looking to sell the club Milan, sort it out. Another 10 game losing run is not acceptable.

^^^.

You'd have thought we'd be looking to improve on the end of last season, so far we haven't and it doesn't look like its going to improve either.

^^^.

You'd have thought we'd be looking to improve on the end of last season, so far we haven't and it doesn't look like its going to improve either.

I always think its great to write the season off after one league game.

Guest totemowl

It's what we haven't got that's holding us back We need to get this sorted quick, at least one experienced midfielder and a quality goalscorer in by Saturday

So do you think we should spend a few million getting them in for Saturday, or wait until the Premier League squads are decided (Sept 1st?) and get them in for a lot less then?

Guest 5512uto

clap clap clap clap

You don't have to be a happy clapper to realise plussing your own posts makes you a bit of a flap

Guest totemowl

Exactly.

Or perhaps, would the FFP allow us to risk a few million.

Short term gain or long term pain?

Edited by totemowl

The point i am trying to make is there were championship level players out there who we could have got with the money spent on Helan and who has come in but we got a guy nobody had heard off A league two player who had a good season a CB who may well be an improvement but for me there were others who could have come in and been at least as good and Helan who im still to see show real quality.

Go on then

Which players should we have got in?

WHY SUCH THE MILITARY STANCE WHY NO RESPONSE.Lets count the years 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 i make it yes 15 years off utter drivel is it really suprising some off us are a tad peed off.The worst bit being any real progress is still years off.

Oh bore off

With the money we have got available the clubs we are competing with the likes of Davies who went to Blackpool should be in our range Ward who went to Bournemouth can't be on huge wages for me an improvement on NUHIU AND ZAYETTE.

YOU SIMPLY CAN'T ANSWER BECAUSE I POST THE TRUTH.

Weren't you on here last season saying we were nailed on to go down?