Wednesday Women Away

Not to mention the psycho at the front who did nowt but gesticulate towards the Wednesday fans.....until they scored, and he ran at the Wednesday fans, got stopped by cops and stewards, had a wrestling match and dragged out....20 quid well spent there....what a dullard. 

lol that guy - I don't think he even saw any of the match - was too obsessed with us! lol

Not to mention the psycho at the front who did nowt but gesticulate towards the Wednesday fans.....until they scored, and he ran at the Wednesday fans, got stopped by cops and stewards, had a wrestling match and dragged out....20 quid well spent there....what a dullard. 

That was like something out of a film the way he fought against about 6 stewards. Meant so much to him.

Sounds like you were sat on the left (looking at the pitch). Dungarees Girl, Pink Girl, Square Head and Tall Red Faced Man were all in the first block on the right.

Yes your right, right up on the top row to the left, most of their fans seemed more interested in us rather than the game.

The guy LYNCH who was removed was certainly a warning from god not to marry your sister.

i should have known better than to post a thread for women on owlstalk lol

and I'm NOT single :P  I just have a fiance who's not really bothered with football.  Used to go with my mum to Wednesday matches but she doesn't go anymore so it's just me

Edited by littleblue

and I'm NOT single :P  I just have a fiance who's not really bothered with football.  Used to go with my mum to Wednesday matches but she doesn't go anymore so it's just me

What? 

Ditch him, can't be wired up reyt. 

:biggrin:

Dungarees girl was a few rows back on the right hand side.  her and her husband were hilarious and were later joined by the other comedy pair of pink woman and her fella (who she told to sit down to the amusement of the owls fans singing "Your lass said sit down" - I was laughing my head off lol

Thankfully, it's unlikely that we'll never find out if the chant directed at her of "She's got chlamydia" was perceptive, , or just amusing.

Little Blue, how do you do

Your smile looks like heaven

But your eyes hold a storm about to brew

Little Blue

How can a flower so pretty

Be so laden down with dew

Little Blue

How can a flower so beautiful

Be so laden down with dew

Little Blue

I think you need to dump your fiance if he's not interested in football. He's probably a bit light on his feet anyway if that's the case.

:biggrin: