Thanks Milan..............

Irrespective of the final outcome of the season, I for one want to thank MM for his commitment to our club. He has dipped into his pocket to support DJ with signings and loans and showed without doubt that he's a Wednesdayite. If ..............no when we are safe we should show MM that we really appreciate his support

Guest Handsworthowl

I thought this. Even if it's just a rousing chorus of..

MILAN, MILAN MANDARIC

At the Boro game.

Deserves MASSIVE praise for sticking with DJ when a lot of people were panicking......including me!

DJ is the best manager we have had for years and years imo, im so glad he has turned it round and can continue his building job.

:milan:lol

I thought this. Even if it's just a rousing chorus of..

MILAN, MILAN MANDARIC

At the Boro game.

This!

Deserves MASSIVE praise for sticking with DJ when a lot of people were panicking......including me!

DJ is the best manager we have had for years and years imo, im so glad he has turned it round and can continue his building job.

:milan:lol

And this!

wednesdayite have the first getting in early print for presentation to Milan from myself wednesdayite and owlstalk to commemorate what he has done for the club,just waiting for the date to be sorted hopefully it will happen when we play middlesborough ,As it could be the only match I can get to ,fingers crossed ,