Song Thread - Time To Make A Difference

There will be plenty of us singing it before anyone else does against Florist, trust me.

This song has stuck.

Are you sat at the back of the Kop in the middle? It sounded great when you lot started singing it too. We need to start this and keep it going for ages against Forest, none stop!

If only you could sell that feel good factor........

It's coming back!

Are you sat at the back of the Kop in the middle? It sounded great when you lot started singing it too. We need to start this and keep it going for ages against Forest, none stop!

It's coming back!

Yes mate, thats us.

I was surprised how quickly it spread, normally it takes a couple of good away outings to get a new song going, just shows the potential for it.

And I agree, it did sound good when it spread.

Non stop against Forest sounds good to me.

Said this was a waste of thread space way back on page 1 of this thread and after hearing the Ole song actually get going as a result of this thread, I have to apologise.

I Like the Ole song so well done to EMG, Eaton and all those at the back of the Kop for trying to get something new going - I'm sure it will catch on after a couple of away outings.

Does anyone know if any other English clubs sing this or will it be us who start it?

........Still waiting to hear my Sloop John B Derby celebration song tried BTW?!!!?

Guest Go For It Owl

We need to meet up in a pub in Leicester pal and get a few renditions of it going in there before the match.

We can get more going if people are willing to join in. 

Wasting your time EMG, Eaton doesn't do singing or joining in !!!! :st2: He's waiting till there's 500 of us  :wacko:

Guest Go For It Owl

That was aimed at apsowl about pub in Leicester for his song but Eaton jumped in. Eaton's welcome too though :D

He sure is and knows I'm only winding him up ;)

We need to meet up in a pub in Leicester pal and get a few renditions of it going in there before the match.

We can get more going if people are willing to join in.

Would love to do that but having two small children means away games are things of the past for now.

Simple rhythmic chants with rhythmic clapping, bouncing or whatever people can think of, they are the way to go, elaborate songs just don't cut it very often .... it's come to something that we now have to look at clips of fans from the continent and even the USA for inspiration, our fan culture has suffered for years and now the supporters of clubs in this country, who 20 / 30 years ago influenced all the others are very very poor in comparison. To be fair us Wednesdayites can be as good as any in England on our day but that day is quite infrequent ..... a derby match or a promotion party !

Guest Go For It Owl

How about Weatherspoons before Forest? Pretty sure that will be rammed and a bit rowdy from 3pm onwards.

We'll be there at 12.30 so its gunna be really rowdy by 3 ;)

Appreciate the offer but my Saturday matchday at the moment involves looking after the children until last possible moment in order to earn my pass out to get to the match. Tea time kick off makes this even more difficult as match will run over into kids bath and bed!

Under the thumb or responsible Dad? Bit of both I I guess.

My song will have to remain my song I guess for a while at least.

Cheers anyway EMG, keep up the good work with the songs.