Our main problem

Okay I know we have issues all over the place at the moment but in my opinion our main problem is the defence, we have shipped in more goals then anyone apart from a sorry Ipswich, our defence really needs looking at, they all look slow, static and once we go a goal down the head just drop, even in games we've won we have clung on for dear life Brum, Millwall and Pboro'.

Whilst we are letting goals in we haven't got any strikers that can score, Bothroyd was brought in but his goal scoring record is not great, I don't know who our scouts are or who has sanctioned some of these players but unless things change very soon this squad will get us relegated and I can see 1989/90 happening all over again and trust me the wee wee take we took then was bad.

Next three games against Forest, Leicester and Cardiff will cost DJ his job because I just cannot see us getting anything, then what? We'll be left with a squad full of poo players that the new manager will want to ship out, seems we're in a really dodgy situation.

Which is why the manager has to act this week If the murmurings are correct, it seems he has reached the same conclusion and, maybe prompted by Milan, has started to ship players out. We all have our ideas of where we need to strengthen. One has to be a quality striker, as whichever system we play, we really don't have the firepower to worry sides at this level. Next for me, is a leader in the middle of the park, then maybe we could look at the defence. Watching how comfortable the Boro defenders were on the ball compared to the way our defenders kept giving the ball away was a real eye opener

I can see Llera being dropped and Taylor playing at Forest

I can too, in fact I almost get the feeling DJ has waited for it to happen to justify putting Taylor in, for me and although Gardner has improved all of our old/new defence just seem too slow, Buxton although was great in L1 will also be found wanting in this league more often.

There's no one in the fringes who could remedy our problems at the moment. Possibly Mayor might be our future right winger but I'm not sure he's currently any improvement on JJ, Antonio or Bothroyd

I agree but I think he could bring some fresh energy to the team- Provide a spark we desperately need.

Or maybe I'm clutching at straws.

I'd drop Borhroyd for Mayor. Mayor will be itching for a game (surely). We need a change. Bring someone in from the fringes and give them a chance to shine. We need some hunger and desire back.

thats the thing he will be always guaranteed a game, someone needs to crop him in training

The problem always has been midfield that's where your defence starts.

I don't see many other teams in this league with two teenagers in the centre of their midfields.

I agree the Midfield also needs sorting but our defence just cannot cope atm.

We seem to be by-passing the midfield now anyway.