Can we go on an unbeaten run, starting on Saturday?

Last weeks result was MASSIVE. Players are starting to gel and play as a team, with both Bothroyd and Barkley starting to produce the goods at long last. Barkley is getting better and better with each game.

DJ is now starting to have a more consistent line up with this 451 formation turning into 433 on the attack. If we can pick up another 3 points, who knows this could get the momentum going and just maybe the start of an unbeaten run.

Cmon you Owls!!

We have some tough fixtures coming up. Boro and Cardiff away will be our hardest tests so far I reckon. I'd be happy picking up wins at home and getting whatever we can on the road.

I agree about Barkley and Bothroyd, they both look class. With the squad we have I think we'll start to see ourselves climb up the league table soon.

Guest Big Guns

.. I think you need more than one win for it to be considered a 'run'

But surely if we win satday thats a two game unbeaten run ...

Guest Big Guns

In the OP, I meant unbeaten run, as in more than one game, which clearly started last Saturday, and hopefully can continue on Saturday and hopefully the games after that also.

lol

Don't worry about it I've seen stupider things said on here...

Wouldn't surprise me if we went on a long unbeaten run. If you check out DJ's career this is the norm. Awful run followed by great run followed by awful run followed by great run etc.

Edited by Almat

Guest Sweet&TenderOwl

Who knows if we can string a few wins together in this division on the bounce with our current squad?

But the old cliche, we have to take it game by game.

We're steadily improving but we've seen already that there are a lot harder teams in this division than Ipswich and Peterborough.

And on their day anyone can beat anyone in this division. We've got a better chance with a settled side and a consistent formation to get a few more wins.

We have to see where we are around the time the next window opens. And then see if can get some extra quality and get rid of a few too.

But there's nothing to say we can't go on a little run in this division at the moment, if we keep up our form, play as a team and keep more clean sheets.

More than likely if we do beat Peterborough, that'll be the end of our run but as long as we can keep stringing back to back wins together, now and again.

We'll be more than safe in this division, which is what we all want in order to stablise and push on.

Edited by Sweet&TenderOwl

Who knows if we can string a few wins together in this division on the bounce with our current squad?

But the old cliche, we have to take it game by game.

We're steadily improving but we've seen already that there are a lot harder teams in this division than Ipswich and Peterborough.

And on their day anyone can beat anyone in this division. We've got a better chance with a settled side and a consistent formation to get a few more wins.

We have to see where we are around the time the next window opens. And then see if can get some extra quality and get rid of a few too.

But there's nothing to say we can't go on a little run in this division at the moment, if we keep up our form, play as a team and keep more clean sheets.

More than likely if we do beat Peterborough, that'll be the end of our run but as long as we can keep stringing back to back wins together, now and again.

We'll be more than safe in this division, which is what we all want in order to stablise and push on.

Well said! Could't have put it better.