Barcley loan

Wow!!! I seem to have offended quite a few with my post. Huge apologies for any distress caused. It was never my intention. If you see the time of the OPit was late in the day. A contributing factor perhaps. I should have edited the post as i did see the error but felt sure that you'd all know who i was referring to. Thanks for all replies. I'll certainly think twice before contributing again

Just a thought. Perhaps Neil should start some sort of English test prior to granting membership of OT. This would weed out the thickos who cause so much angst. It would make OT a more exclusive forum for clever Owls fans rather than all and sundry. Maybe then we'll all be happy

Great idea... good luck with the test.

Just a thought. Perhaps Neil should start some sort of English test prior to granting membership of OT. This would weed out the thickos who cause so much angst. It would make OT a more exclusive forum for clever Owls fans rather than all and sundry. Maybe then we'll all be happy

im not takin part

i passed inglish at skool

http://www.swfc.co.u...eal-441953.aspx

Sheffield Wednesday have extended the loan of Everton midfielder Ross Barkley by a further month.

The talented teenager initially joined the Owls on a temporary deal in mid-September.

Barkley has played six games for Wednesday, netting one goal.

Manager Dave Jones said: “Ross has got better and better since he came here.

“The lad has a very bright future and playing games in the Championship will certainly help his development.”

http://www.thestar.co.uk/sport/football/sheffield-wednesday/sheffield-wednesday-upwardly-mobile-ross-barkley-talk-of-owls-1-5074885

“Everton can call him back tomorrow if they wish,” says the Owls boss who has spoken with Moyes about the player’s situation.

Barkley - who is a year into a four and a half year contract at Goodison Park - has completed his 28-day loan with Wednesday and is now staying on a week-to-week basis which is allowed under a youth loan arrangement.

http://www.thestar.c...-owls-1-5074885

“Everton can call him back tomorrow if they wish,” says the Owls boss who has spoken with Moyes about the player’s situation.

Barkley - who is a year into a four and a half year contract at Goodison Park - has completed his 28-day loan with Wednesday and is now staying on a week-to-week basis which is allowed under a youth loan arrangement.

Good spot!

Here, here