What we should do about pitch invasions

Guest MASSIVE1867

Firstly lets look closer to home and examine our security frailties. Theres been 2 incidents in recent years and both times its through our incompetant stewards who have allowed opposing fans to enter the playing area fistly causing incitement then the obvious on friday. Surely mm has to question their competance, now im not making excuses for the dirty ones behaviour but I still cant believe that the 2hat was allowed back in the stand to watch the rest of the game without even being identified by cameras or stewards.

Guest totemowl

We only need to give em 3,000 not give the the option of 6.5k

If you read what I'm saying it is that any vile crowd should be limited to 1200, in lower lepp. It can be less than 1200 on safety grounds. Leeds adequately proved they can't be trusted in numbers.

Guest MASSIVE1867

If you read what I'm saying it is that any vile crowd should be limited to 1200, in lower lepp. It can be less than 1200 on safety grounds. Leeds adequately proved they can't be trusted in numbers.

You need to give them 3,000 minimum

Guest beatleowl

Landmines in "no mans land" between the hoardings and the edge of the pitch. Only one person would ever have to lose a limb and that would be the end of pitch invasions. ;-)

Guest wadsgod

So you have to give the away team 3,000 tickets and the grandstand holds 3,000, I don't see why we don't put the away fans right the way up there and it will be impossible for them to go onto the pitch when they have scored, then we could have the leppings lane end

we should let Reda Semedo & Madine loose on them lol

Guest wadsgod

So you have to give the away team 3,000 tickets and the grandstand holds 3,000, I don't see why we don't put the away fans right the way up there and it will be impossible for them to go onto the pitch when they have scored, then we could have the leppings lane end

on a serious note I sit in the grandstand with my kids & I don't want to be moved from my season ticket of many years, so why should we move because of the actions of scum like L--ds fans.

I think we should build a load of cages on the West Stand lower ................maybe 4

hang on i think we tried that

The fact of the matter is that if someone want to run onto the pitch they are going to unless you have more stewards than fans and said stewards aren't all minimum wage fans who don't really care as long as they see the game for free.

Firstly lets look closer to home and examine our security frailties. Theres been 2 incidents in recent years and both times its through our incompetant stewards who have allowed opposing fans to enter the playing area fistly causing incitement then the obvious on friday. Surely mm has to question their competance, now im not making excuses for the dirty ones behaviour but I still cant believe that the 2hat was allowed back in the stand to watch the rest of the game without even being identified by cameras or stewards.

Its just not the way police work now,had they waded in and one the little angels had got hurt, the police end up in court charged with brutality or worse.