What we should do about pitch invasions

Guest MASSIVE1867

Guest MASSIVE1867

So you have to give the away team 3,000 tickets and the grandstand holds 3,000, I don't see why we don't put the away fans right the way up there and it will be impossible for them to go onto the pitch when they have scored, then we could have the leppings lane end

Guest davet30

So you have to give the away team 3,000 tickets and the grandstand holds 3,000, I don't see why we don't put the away fans right the way up there and it will be impossible for them to go onto the pitch when they have scored, then we could have the leppings lane end

what about the coin throwing 'n' wee wee tippin.. that will never do for the directors box

Just give them the top of the West. You can reduce capacity on safety grounds so that isn't an issue. If the Leeds fans (or many others) were up there I wouldn't fancy sitting in the South!

Just not bothered...

I would be up for this although there may be fan dispursement issues after the game. Although in theory it may be easier to police from there than with the potential meeting point with the North Stand lads as it is now?

Could have a net there so they cant

Yes but it would be stupid to do this for the away fans.

As has already been said, keep them on their own in the west. Then for the bigger crowds close off the first few rows and cover wth netting to stop fans being able to charge forwards as easily.

Guest MASSIVE1867

I would be up for this although there may be fan dispursement issues after the game. Although in theory it may be easier to police from there than with the potential meeting point with the North Stand lads as it is now?

Keep them back untill us lot all clear off

Guest MASSIVE1867

Sunderland has just introduced this idea today, newcastle have been doing it for years, keeps there atmosphere down aswell

Guest TonyOwl88

Tasers comes to mind.

Buzz - problem solved.

Its that or re-format the stadium so we can stick them up in the rafters somewhere... but it would be a shame to prevent big away crowds from being able to turn up at Hillsborough.

Let's be honest, this isn't a common occurance, its just that its TOO often because it happens at all.

Guest MASSIVE1867

Buzz - problem solved.

Its that or re-format the stadium so we can stick them up in the rafters somewhere... but it would be a shame to prevent big away crowds from being able to turn up at Hillsborough.

Let's be honest, this isn't a common occurance, its just that its TOO often because it happens at all.

Why do we want more then 3,000 away lads coming to hillsborough its going to sper there lads on more cos they will be louder

All that is needed is for the police to do what they get paid for. All those people running onto the pitch and not one of them was caught at the time of the incident. Granted the majority of the police were dealing with the situation in the far corner, but surely there should be been enough police to deal with the invaders.

Definitely just open the top tier of away end. Most clubs won't fill 3000 and if they do give them the centre bits of the bottom tier with sufficient netting on about 5-10 columns of seats on either side so they can't get close to home fans. Now how the hell can't people who make these decisions come to this conclusion? Or something similar.

Guest MASSIVE1867

Definitely just open the top tier of away end. Most clubs won't fill 3000 and if they do give them the centre bits of the bottom tier with sufficient netting on about 5-10 columns of seats on either side so they can't get close to home fans. Now how the hell can't people who make these decisions come to this conclusion? Or something similar.

The police wouid probs fall asleep again and let them run riot if we done that, dont trust them now

Guest totemowl

Give them the entire Leppings Lane end, unless they include vile animals, in which case just give them the lower tier on safety grounds.