Best Wednesday days where the result wasn't the best

As title really, those matches where we might have lost though you had a good day out anyway, perhaps the team played well, the fans were great, you pulled an Asian bird that night only to find out the next day that the Ladyboys of Bangkok had recently been in town, the floor is open.

A couple stick out for me, the 3-1 loss at Coventry a few years ago where the Coventry fans honored the 2 Wednesday fans fans who died which was a great touch. We took about 5000 that day and both sets of fans were fantastic, Brunty Scored directly from a corner then we had 2 players very unjustly sent off, still thought we should have got something out of the game though, we battered them throughout but just couldn't put anything away.

Man city away in the cup that same season was a good un, 6000 noisy Owls and the scenes of celebration when Bullen scored, scenes that I couldn't wait to relive when I got home having set the DVD recorder to tape the match (slightly before the days of Sky+ at musingowl manor) only to find that when we had scored something was accidentally pressed on the tv remote forcing my mother to panic and press every button in sight meaning rather than seeing Bullen celebrate in front of 6000 Wednesdayites at one of the best stadiums in the country, I got a tour guide of Sky's interactive services.

Stockport County away in 2004 possibly. It was my first away game, we lost 1 - 0, the match was absolutely terrible but the fans that day were immense. I was sat behind the goal and Wednesdayites had filled that stand and the one to the left that ran the entire length of the pitch. I think we'd brought 200 fans less than them. Anyway, I remember looking across and seeing us chanting 'If you don't f*cking bounce..' With advertising boards going everywhere. Looked class.

West Ham away, in the Carbone / Steve Nicol era. 3-0 down after 20mins, 4-0 at half time I think but noise and songs from us during the break was immense. Bouncing for the full 15 minutes. My west ham mate who was sat with me couldn't believe it. Ended up losing 5-1 in the end but strangely one of my favourite matches

Stockport County away in 2004 possibly. It was my first away game, we lost 1 - 0, the match was absolutely terrible but the fans that day were immense. I was sat behind the goal and Wednesdayites had filled that stand and the one to the left that ran the entire length of the pitch. I think we'd brought 200 fans less than them. Anyway, I remember looking across and seeing us chanting 'If you don't f*cking bounce..' With advertising boards going everywhere. Looked class.

I was there too, Had to be moved from the side stand cos things were getting pwopa nawty to the end stand.