Come on lads - Smash the Leeds scum

If stuffing this doesn't inspire you .... the most odious man in football

Asked by FourFourTwo magazine what he would do if he ever became Sheffield Wednesday boss, he is said to have replied: "“As long as the whole of my salary was paid within 28 days, I would buy so many tosspots – although, come to think of it, their current squad would do – and rumble ‘em up so badly. Then I’d retire to Cornwall and spend the rest of my life laughing my fecking head off.”

http://www.mirrorfoo...icle851558.html

cockimages.jpgcok2images.jpgimages.jpgcock.jpg4433272690_a6f81817fa.jpgKreacherSLAL1-500x273.jpgwarnock_1463693c.jpg

Edited by @owlstalk

A bit like you on here :seth:

He's better at it than me

A few waves, smiles and quotes in the press has won him lifelong fans on here that are obsessed with him

Crucial games we've needed to win... our team under pressure... and our fans start singing songs about Neil Warnock (who's not at the game, and doesn't have links with either team playing)... says it all

Owlstalk Shop

Guest Leeswfc3

He's better at it than me

A few waves, smiles and quotes in the press has won him lifelong fans on here that are obsessed with him

Crucial games we've needed to win... our team under pressure... and our fans start singing songs about Neil Warnock (who's not at the game, and doesn't have links with either team playing)... says it all

I think our fans hate him i don't think there "obsessed."

Edited by Leeswfc3

Guest stozzbozdarryll

I remember a poem our primery school teacher used to tell us and make us learn,but i can only remember this bit,do you know the rest?

warnock,warnock,you are a stinky flaps

your now at leeds,but your still a blunt,

Guest Big Guns

lol you've got to hand it to him he's a reight wum

And id rather have that from grunters than we should both be in the same division testicles...