We Will beat Leeds.

Win it is then!

What about telling us the score?

I'm going for 4-1 to the Owls and a season that gathers momentum from that point ( 3 points) onwards.

If Milan says we're going to start making a move soon that's good enough for me.

Dave Jones' Barmy Army :biggrin: :biggrin:

We are going to win.

Post your opinions if you like.

Bear in mind I will be bumping this thread after the victory so don't show yourselves up. ;-)

May I post my opinon? Then I disagree with you. Colin will be emitting to beat the fornicate out of us, and his lot will do it! Just like the time McAllister and Chapman were brought down here to beat us 6-farkin' nil.

We will lose about 3 or 4 - 1, and people will then finally see that Jones is a big Welsh/Scouse pudding - the sooner the sodding better as far as I'm concerned. Let us then get a real manager, not a prat who doesn't attend training sessions etc.,

We do NOT want McCarthy, Coyle OR Davies at this club. It's about time Wednesday got a proper manager, who could sort out the men from the boys, and put us up there with the contenders. If Jones plays Taylor ever again, he wants firking SHOOTING!

Edited by tonyem

May I post my opinon? Then I disagree with you. Colin will be emitting to beat the fornicate out of us, and his lot will do it! Just like the time McAllister and Chapman were brought down here to beat us 6-farkin' nil.

We will lose about 3 or 4 - 1, and people will then finally see that Jones is a big Welsh/Scouse pudding - the sooner the sodding better as far as I'm concerned. Let us then get a real manager, not a prat who doesn't attend training sessions etc.,

We do NOT want McCarthy, Coyle OR Davies at this club. It's about time Wednesday got a proper manager, who could sort out the men from the boys, and put us up there with the contenders. If Jones plays Taylor ever again, he wants firking SHOOTING!

You see this is the kind of stinking attitude we don't want transmitting to the players.

IT'S A flipping DERBY AGAINT L**DS!

Colin will get silenced don't worry about that neg head.

I hope you get a cold and can't attend. lol

Guest Ripley Owl

There is no doubt in my mind that this will happen.

Leave your negative thoughts at the door.

it is the game that will launch our season. FACT .

If you don't believe keep it to yourself.

The combination of fans and players believing in one outcome will bring us the result we want.

THE GAME THAT STARTS OUR SEASON.

OF THAT THERE IS NO DOUBT! UTO.

correct ! ;-)

So who do you want in charge then?

And for gods sake don't say Megson, cause it ain't going to happen.

Warnock will not want to loose at Hillsborough, his team is going to be extremely fired up.

Tough game and genuinely fearing the worst.

Just can't see when/how we will score.

I'd rather we set up 4-4-2 and have a proper go at them.

Just fear that if we play 4-5-1 again that we will be spineless going forward like we were against Hull, though I appreciate the fact that we managed to get three against Burnley in the previous match (not the best team defensively in the league).

get plenty of beer in Baggiehy mate ,

Will do Trev mate will do ;-):biggrin:

I'd rather we set up 4-4-2 and have a proper go at them.

Just fear that if we play 4-5-1 again that we will be spineless going forward like we were against Hull, though I appreciate the fact that we managed to get three against Burnley in the previous match (not the best team defensively in the league).

a question ae your wingers fast enough to play 4-5-1/4-3-3? I remember JJ the last time at The Hawthorns being a handful. I'll admit don't much about Antonio. It can be easier to break against teams, who come full out. Which, I expect Leeds to do

a question ae your wingers fast enough to play 4-5-1/4-3-3? I remember JJ the last time at The Hawthorns being a handful. I'll admit don't much about Antonio. It can be easier to break against teams, who come full out. Which, I expect Leeds to do

I personally believe that Antonio's and particularly JJ's main strength is getting the ball from deeper positions and running full tilt at the opposition, carrying the ball long distances and hopefully causing a fair bit of panic within the defence.

Often wonder if to be a wide player in a 4-3-3 formation requires a bit more footballing nous than just being rapid - a few tricks, a bit of skill, good delivery, ability to link up etc.

I personally believe that Antonio's and particularly JJ's main strength is getting the ball from deeper positions and running full tilt at the opposition, carrying the ball long distances and hopefully causing a fair bit of panic within the defence.

Often wonder if to be a wide player in a 4-3-3 formation requires a bit more footballing nous than just being rapid - a few tricks, a bit of skill, good delivery, ability to link up etc.

True it does, and, I've been spoilt in that we got players who can all do that. I still remember the last Hawthorns game between us. JJ got the ball broke against us and he would've scored, but, Carson palmed it on the roof of the net. It had it all speed vision and skill. Wondered why he doesn't seem to be able to do it now?

True it does, and, I've been spoilt in that we got players who can all do that. I still remember the last Hawthorns game between us. JJ got the ball broke against us and he would've scored, but, Carson palmed it on the roof of the net. It had it all speed vision and skill. Wondered why he doesn't seem to be able to do it now?

In fairness JJ has been one of the few bright sparks this season and was pretty decent last year too in League One.

He's frustrating as hell, always will be, but he has it in his locker to change games and create moments of magic.

I just think he's a bit too much of a livewire to be used properly in a 4-3-3/4-5-1 formation.

In fairness JJ has been one of the few bright sparks this season and was pretty decent last year too in League One.

He's frustrating as hell, always will be, but he has it in his locker to change games and create moments of magic.

I just think he's a bit too much of a livewire to be used properly in a 4-3-3/4-5-1 formation.

fair enough thanks for the insight

Guest Big Guns

Can see us been embarrassed on national telly and all around the world

Saying that my mate who's a dingle says Leeds are wee wee poor ,but were wee wee poorer..

Guest michael dodds

There is no doubt in my mind that this will happen.

Leave your negative thoughts at the door.

it is the game that will launch our season. FACT .

If you don't believe keep it to yourself.

The combination of fans and players believing in one outcome will bring us the result we want.

THE GAME THAT STARTS OUR SEASON.

OF THAT THERE IS NO DOUBT! UTO.

Guest michael dodds

Completely agree with Beholder, who may have prophetic gift. Want us to have a huge derby match with the Burnley spirit.

Also, really looking forward to the insane rantings of Warnock moaning about the officials to the point he's taken away by psychiatric nurses. Always good comedy value that man!

That's why it's televised IMO. UTO!!

You see ... neg head...I hope you get a cold and can't attend.

I too hope I get a cold and can't attend.. I'll enjoy it more than the drubbing Jones will allow our team to receive, and on TV, as well.

However, I hope you are in the best of health for this game, so that you can attend, and that you can accurately assess our successes and failings after the match. I look forward to hearing your technical explanations of what went wrong.

I really hope that you're right, in fact.

If we win, I'll not give a monkey's about being a "neg head", but I don't see it saving Jones, even then.

Edited by tonyem