We Will beat Leeds.

I too hope I get a cold and can't attend.. I'll enjoy it more than the drubbing Jones will allow our team to receive, and on TV, as well.

However, I hope you are in the best of health for this game, so that you can attend, and that you can accurately assess our successes and failings after the match. I look forward to hearing your technical explanations of what went wrong.

I really hope that you're right, in fact.

If we win, I'll not give a monkey's about being a "neg head", but I don't see it saving Jones, even then.

Pretty sad state of affairs if you'd rather not attend, but do you really think we've been drubbed so far during this run?

Pretty sad state of affairs if you'd rather not attend, but do you really think we've been drubbed so far during this run?

Pretty sad state of affairs just about sums it up, wouldn't you agree? The bookies believe DJ is about to get a pay-off, MM has just given him the auld Kiss of Death, Leeds are looking forward to coming down here and turni... NO.. Wait a MINUTE!! Hey, you lot might just be RIGHT! Nobody's giving us a hope in hell, and we might ... just .... prove 'them all wrong!

Oh, yes, I can see it now! We'll turn Leeds x 3 over like a fhcking greasy pancake.

I have seen the light, Brother!

Hallelujah! :tongue: Pass the tambourine!

"It's not about seeing the light, it's about watching a game of football..".

Sorry, Jljs, I thought this thread was about its title: "We Will beat Leeds".

Where the OP was trying to convince us that Jones was miraculously about to transform this sow's ear into a silk purse!

My mistake. I wish you happy times " watching the process of a squad growing into the championship".

I just wish they'd get on with it a bit 'quicker', that's all.

"Much better viewing than we've had for years"? That's debatable! I thought last year's performances, although at a lower level, were "much better viewing" than this season's disorganised routs!

Edited by tonyem

"It's not about seeing the light, it's about watching a game of football..".

Sorry, Jljs, I thought this thread was about its title: "We Will beat Leeds".

Where the OP was trying to convince us that Jones was miraculously about to transform this sow's ear into a silk purse!

My mistake. I wish you happy times " watching the process of a squad growing into the championship".

I just wish they'd get on with it a bit 'quicker', that's all.

"Much better viewing than we've had for years"? That's debatable! I thought last year's performances, although at a lower level, were "much better viewing" than this season's disorganised routs!

Just offering a different perspective cos you seem to be struggling.

Of course we are going to beat Leeds. Can't wait for it - give me that fixture any day over League One.

Suppose you could stay at home rocking back and forth on a chair, wringing your hands together saying ' Megson, Keane, Coleman , Sven' over and over again. lol

Just offering a different perspective cos you seem to be struggling.

Of course we are going to beat Leeds. Can't wait for it - give me that fixture any day over League One.

Suppose you could stay at home rocking back and forth on a chair, wringing your hands together saying ' Megson, Keane, Coleman , Sven' over and over again. lol

Do you ever pause for breath? Tell you what, send me up AFTER the game .. "Win, lose or draw" .. I'll be delighted to hear from you..

Guest zac.leeds

Completely agree sir.Wednesday to win.Sheffield Wednesday 3, Jimmy Savile's Leeds 1.

don't you mean David Jones Sheff Weds v Jimmy Savile's Leeds, bit more accurate and more of a level playing field!!!