worse than irvine

Guest Big Guns

Fans call for him to sort the team out and stop leaking goals

He plays a formation in order to do that

Fans call for his head

Classic

I don't think we needed to set up to prevent leaking goals at home today, Hull had lost their last three games including a first victory to pointless Peterborough.

Today was the day to put a nail in their coffin.

I don't think we needed to set up to prevent leaking goals at home today, Hull had lost their last three games including a first victory to pointless Peterborough.

Today was the day to put a nail in their coffin.

posh were only pointless coz we aint played them yet ........ffs sake mate hull have a far bigger budget than us and in all probabilty are a better side than us

Just to point out I've backed Jones till tday but surely enough is enough he's clueless ,I think he just picks the side out of a hat.

agree, but todays team was by far the best he's picked for some time, by dropping picnic and taylor which is a no brainer and danial jones not playing, I would have put the kitchen sink on us winning today until I saw a 4-1-4-1 at home its a joke.

Guest intercity0wl

Thank for last season Dave but its all a bit pointless now cos were going back down

The man's no idea wot to do now burtons gone

It's worse than flippingIrvine setting up at home for a draw against a side as bad as us ffs

Act now Milan before its too late plus that aldridge is a flippingidiot as well picking crap players ffs.

What ever part of your anatomy you work on to inprove it performance, it certainly aint anything inside your head.

Guest JC Saviour

It's a bit abrupt.

But I can't disagree with him TBH.

You are indeed a very selective poster to the point of being a hypocrite. I agree with BG and also a very similar post made by that Juniper fellow. However, you slated him for being abusive, but agreeing with BG. Thats all well and good but you certainly do not like new posters, do yer. Why dont you try responding, to the posts and not the posters. This little club of 'seasoned' posters against newbies is getting very childish.

You are indeed a very selective poster to the point of being a hypocrite. I agree with BG and also a very similar post made by that Juniper fellow. However, you slated him for being abusive, but agreeing with BG. Thats all well and good but you certainly do not like new posters, do yer. Why dont you try responding, to the posts and not the posters. This little club of 'seasoned' posters against newbies is getting very childish.

I slated Juniper for being abusive in his pervious thread. The one which he refers to is his current thread.

Read my comments again.

Better still - find his pervious post? Does it still exist?

Why not?

Please give me a link.

It is only a couple of days old.

Have you found it yet?

Shame.

I said his previous thread was abusive. I said it wasn't big and it wasn't clever. I didn't comment on the merit of his current post/thread.

Unless you find his previous thread, it seems we can't have an argument and you can't accuse me of being an hypocrite.

You might even have to wind your neck in?