worse than irvine

Guest Big Guns

Just to point out I've backed Jones till tday but surely enough is enough he's clueless ,I think he just picks the side out of a hat.

I seem to remember a Cardiff fan coming on here when DJ took over, he said he was great when things were going good but clueless when things were going wrong, personally, I am all for giving a manager time to sort out a team, look at Taggart when he took over at Manure, he was ready for the chop but was given time. But now, I am begining to worry about our future, it was not long ago when we were one goal from going to the top of the league, we really do need to get behind OUR team.

Worst manager..Pleat.. what a Tw@t

Guest NottinghamshireOwl

I thought you'd all lost your marbles talking about Hull and Peterborough etc. until I saw the last post and realised it's an old thread.  :dry:

Guest Distraught!

Maybe they need to start watching vidyoze and giving teams more respect...?

If we did that, I would be bitterly disappointed. :blink:

Guest Distraught!

got to give Irvine one thing though.

For such a drab, defensive individual, he was good at recruiting forwards.

Guest Deleted member

In 40 years the only manager ever to put  me to sleep with his football was Alan Irvine. The worst managerby a country mile - and I remember Eustace

And all 3 times I fell asleep were in the first half

Mandarics biggest mistake here was not sacking him the minute he arrived - and even worse giving him money to spend.

Guest Distraught!

Mandarics biggest mistake here was not sacking him the minute he arrived - and even worse giving him money to spend.

I'm no fan of Irvine by any stretch but I will defend him regarding his little spending spree.

Madine: Goals played a vital part in that promotion season. We probably wouldn't have gone up otherwise.

Reda: Goals last season played a vital role in keeping us up.

Michael Morrison: Poor for us but we probably got most of the money back and has performed well at Charlton.

Reynolds: Least successful of the quartet but still had a handful of good games for us.

Not the most disastrous of signings ever.