Who is coming in?

Beevers has joined Millwall. This MUST mean a CB is coming in...Hopefully a right sided one.

Who is it? Who is ITK? Will he/she be ready for the tigers? Pleeease tell, the suspense is eating me up...

That makes too much sense.

Jones was trying to sign another striker, but DJ Campbell to Ipswich instead lol

Would love Baath but can't see it. Somebody from the lower end of the premiership I reckon.

I've never paid much attention to this thought previously but as we know with MM, it's not 100% always DJ's decision who comes in?

MM knows both Danny B's affinity with the club, he'd pretty much slot straight in as he knows the club inside out, he could well be currently available if Wolves sanction it, he's well liked by mist of the fanbase, he would firm up the defence you would think and another MM stipulation he's one for the future further development wise and future selling fee wise...

You'd have to say it's plausible this is how MM maybe thinking right now and over rule DJ on jot wanting a Megson signing coming back into his team, if it's true this is a big issue for DJ.

Just a thought anyway.

Edited by robster_owl