Happy Clapper and proud

Guest OwlDownSouth

Guest OwlDownSouth

It's very rare that I actually post on these forums, but reading this board over the past few weeks has been about as fun as crabs.

The team has obviously got some confidence issues at the moment - some have made a big step up from league 1, some trying to refind their game and others who are looking to get big match experience on loan..

Sometimes I think we don't realise how massive our support is, and we need to use that as a strength. Getting on peoples backs only perpetuates the problem of a lack of confidence. We're a MASSIVEly intimidating crowd, so we need to be intimidating the opposition, not our own players.

So I'm going to set out my stall - I am a happy clapper. I'm proud to be a happy clapper and think that being a happy clapper will give us the best chance of getting to the premier league in the next few seasons.

I'm really intrigued - what good do people think getting on the back of our players will do?

Guest Big Guns

So if we were all happy clappers we would get to the premiership ,regardless of how poo pooe the players are ,it doesn't matter if we lose every week as long as we all stand clapping ,wot a messed up post ...

I agree with the intimidation part. Intimidating grounds make it uncomfortable for away fans and away players. I'm not saying let's act like animals, but make the opposition think that we hate them and that we want to jump the hoardings and chin them. Their performance will wilt.

Likewise encourage our boys. Let them know that they are our heroes for as long as they pull on the blue and white shirt.

It's very rare that I actually post on these forums, but reading this board over the past few weeks has been about as fun as crabs.

The team has obviously got some confidence issues at the moment - some have made a big step up from league 1, some trying to refind their game and others who are looking to get big match experience on loan..

Sometimes I think we don't realise how massive our support is, and we need to use that as a strength. Getting on peoples backs only perpetuates the problem of a lack of confidence. We're a MASSIVEly intimidating crowd, so we need to be intimidating the opposition, not our own players.

So I'm going to set out my stall - I am a happy clapper. I'm proud to be a happy clapper and think that being a happy clapper will give us the best chance of getting to the premier league in the next few seasons.

I'm really intrigued - what good do people think getting on the back of our players will do?

Im with this guy whats the reson someone isn't any good ? is it cause they get dropped off by a yellow bus they are a little slow to adapt encourage him to be a better player give him support wich is what you are supposed todo unless he says im not botherd in playing to your face I hate Wednesdays then realy why booo youd booo if we scored for god sakes why you scored madine booo as stated in another thread!