Danny Batth

Guest foreverSWFC

lets not get ahead of ourselves hey

Baath was quality last season and consistent in a LEAGUE ONE TEAM - the fact that he can't get in the Wolves team in the championship and is surplus to requirements might speak for iteself

dont get me wrong - i'm a massive fan of Baath for his consistant performances last season - but he does have a tendancy to hoof the ball and is probably more suited to league one then the championship AT THE MOMENT

some people need to get out of his backside!

lets not get ahead of ourselves hey

Baath was quality last season and consistent in a LEAGUE ONE TEAM - the fact that he can't get in the Wolves team in the championship and is surplus to requirements might speak for iteself

dont get me wrong - i'm a massive fan of Baath for his consistant performances last season - but he does have a tendancy to hoof the ball and is probably more suited to league one then the championship AT THE MOMENT

some people need to get out of his backside!

It's all relative.

In an ideal World we would have signed someone better than Batth.

In a less than ideal World we would have signed Batth.

In the nightmare real World we signed someone significantly worse.

Yes, but that doesn't mean that his desire, whether genuine or doing the sensible thing, didn't put us off signing him.

Get real. We didn't attempt to sign him because Dave Jones didn't want him here - his reason was he isn't the right "type" of player.

There's nothing more to it, and especially not him being professional in the press and on twitter - oh the irony.

If we get put off by a player or club saying they aren't available we would never sign anyone.

What i don't get is he said he didn't want Batth because if Wolves (A prem team last season) didn't want him then why would we. (something along those lines) yet signs a player who Watford and Derby (2 far lesser teams) didn't want (Taylor and Maguire)

What i don't get is he said he didn't want Batth because if Wolves (A prem team last season) didn't want him then why would we. (something along those lines) yet signs a player who Watford and Derby (2 far lesser teams) didn't want (Taylor and Maguire)

He didn't say that

He basically made out that Wolves would only let him out on loan and that's not what we wanted. And no matter how much this is discussed, that fact hasn't changed.

As for saying Watford didn't want Taylor - that's not true also - they offered him a one year deal