Llera in for Taylor.

Taylor and Gardner were solid today. As they were for the majority of the Bolton game.

Changing the defence every week is daft.

^ This

seriously, I get what people mean about Llera being able to potentially bring goals to the team and maybe even take a freekick or a corner (again surely we know we can't take a freekick during training and should just play them short instead?) but we've just had our first match of the season where we haven't conceded during open play and have only conceded a single goal.

If we throw in Lee at right back, or even buxton (not my preference tho), I feel we'll be pretty much there defence wise.

Who the heck knows where goals will come from tho?

Taylor didn't do much wrong today. What we need is Lines and McCabe back fit, because I feel there's more problems in midfield. Teams are dominating games against us as a result.

Agreed don't think wolves had any chances other than the free kick and the 30yd strike that Kirkland tipped over.

PS: did anyone see kirkland rip everyone a new one after this shot? TV coverage cut to a replay at this point so couldn't see it happening, I just saw him leg it out of his net looking like the angriest man in a wednesday shirt (which I guess is quite a hard task at the moment)

Taylor did look more settled today.....but....still way of quality credentials. I agree that the midfield look laclustre, but at the same time Jones' second half tactics didn't cut it....we sat way way too deep for a team that needed to make an impact on the game