Purse and Taylor

Purse came in, granted captaincy immediately, displacing a long server and ultimately fracturing the dressing room..

Taylor has come in, taken captaincy off Jose, who wasn't even starting today.. I can't imagine the dressing room is too happy a place

Guest Big Guns

Purse whilst largely crap was right about some of the stuff he said about our fans. Taylor hasn't been great so far but it's disgraceful that some of our fans are writing him off after a few games.

Why not look at the players and manager rather than at the fans ,fan blaming is flippingcrap

What's even funnier are the rave reviews Taylor received from Watford fans. Zola was unhappy they lost him and their next game they conceded 4 I think it was. An unsettled defence is rarely going to be successful- regardless of the players in it if they are continuously changing.

What's even funnier are the rave reviews Taylor received from Watford fans. Zola was unhappy they lost him and their next game they conceded 4 I think it was. An unsettled defence is rarely going to be successful- regardless of the players in it if they are continuously changing.

yeah - this puzzled me as well. Can't see where he's better than Llera

Guest PHIL1867

Why not look at the players and manager rather than at the fans ,fan blaming is flippingcrap

I'm with you on that BG. The only constant is the fans, we'll be swfc till death. The manager and players won't.