Dave Jones Pre Huddersfield

Guest Sheff Owl

Something not right with the Lee situation.

He's not played so how can he step up his game.

He must be proper crap in training or he's got issues.

Really not happy with Beevers up against Hammill/Scannell, get Mattock at left back.

Put Lee in at right back against Ward.

JJ or whoever plays on the left needs to get that young fullback Hunt going backwards, hes effective in the final third.

Edited by Sniper1

I assume that Lee just isn't ready to come in to the team, be that because of fitness or whatever, and it would be preferable to have players playing in the correct position but he's a young lad and perhaps DJ just doesn't want to risk the wrath of a home crowd should things go wrong. We are tetchy bunch at times.

I assume that Lee just isn't ready to come in to the team, be that because of fitness or whatever, and it would be preferable to have players playing in the correct position but he's a young lad and perhaps DJ just doesn't want to risk the wrath of a home crowd should things go wrong. We are tetchy bunch at times.

So he ruins Beevers by playing him out of position against Adam Hammill or Sean Scannell.

Suicide.

So he ruins Beevers by playing him out of position against Adam Hammill or Sean Scannell.

Suicide.

Ruins Beevers? Surely he's been around long enough now that playing out of position doesn't harm his development?

Ruins Beevers? Surely he's been around long enough now that playing out of position doesn't harm his development?

I don't give 2 f'ks about Beevers' development, we need 3 points.

Beevers will get f'kin dry humped.

Apparently Lee is fit. Doubt at 24 years olod DJ will be worrying about him being mentally tough enough to play in front of a home crowd. Clearly DJ just doesn't think he is up to the job at this moment in time.

Apparently Lee is fit. Doubt at 24 years olod DJ will be worrying about him being mentally tough enough to play in front of a home crowd. Clearly DJ just doesn't think he is up to the job at this moment in time.

I thought he was a bit younger. fair enough then. Who knows.