Last 4 home games

have been amazing! There may have been a run like it, but, offhand, I can't remember it. Astonishing celebrations when Antonio scored in injury time v Carlisle to make us all believe we could do it. Unique occasion v Wycombe with ALL 4 sides of the ground full of Wednesday fans bouncing. First game back in this league saw us outclass a team that 2 years ago won a trophy and were in the PL, and saw the debut of a landmark signing. Then on Saturday we went behind in a game we were expected to win, but the ref was desperate to prevent us doing so. Torrential rain, lost our way for a while then stormed back, with the iconic Llera scoring 2, the second in the last minute!

It really has been a fantastic four games with tremendous support from the fans. After the heartbreak of the last decade (and more) it's so exciting to be a Wednesdayite again.

have been amazing! There may have been a run like it, but, offhand, I can't remember it. Astonishing celebrations when Antonio scored in injury time v Carlisle to make us all believe we could do it. Unique occasion v Wycombe with ALL 4 sides of the ground full of Wednesday fans bouncing. First game back in this league saw us outclass a team that 2 years ago won a trophy and were in the PL, and saw the debut of a landmark signing. Then on Saturday we went behind in a game we were expected to win, but the ref was desperate to prevent us doing so. Torrential rain, lost our way for a while then stormed back, with the iconic Llera scoring 2, the second in the last minute!

It really has been a fantastic four games with tremendous support from the fans. After the heartbreak of the last decade (and more) it's so exciting to be a Wednesdayite again.

Great summery that mate.

Just my luck that I've had a season ticket every year since our Premiership relegation and I've only been able to make it to 1 of those last 4 home games you mention (luckily it was the Wycombe one though). I suffer through all the bad times and miss the start of the good ones!

I'll be there tomorrow though, looking forward to seeing the new players in the flesh.

Guest York-owl-chris

I've been a bit of a moaner over last few years but on saturday I found myself stopping myself shouting 'f*cking hell reda' but shouting 'unlucky lads, come on!!'. The crowd has won us promotion and seen us hit 2nd in the championship. I can really feel the buzz and I love it