If the players do read this...

Guest Lawrie Maddens Hump

You pay your money to get into the ground. You could spend the entire time singing sea shanties and giving Nazi salutes. Like nonsensical complainers people will probably spot you as a tard and abuse you. They paid their money to get in though and obviously have every right too.

Too right.

He was a wrong en Hitler.

Guest MASSIVEowl85

Why does it matter who does it just as long it the Wednesday who triumph we are finally looking as big time as when I used to watch dicanio and carbone as a kid, it's about Wednesday gettin back to where we belong!!!

D Jones has said that he's constantly looking at players to improve the squad. So in theory if he finds a better striker than Rodri and has the means to bring him to the club, then it's goodbye Rodri.

I believe in constructive criticism and if we as fans can point out certain weaknesses then we are entitled to voice our opinions.

Fans who say so and so is crap and offer no other evidence to backup their claim do not help to push the debate on

Some of the stuff I've read on here recently makes me cringe with embarrassment.

Some of the judgements on players ability are hilarious sometimes. On here and in the ground.

Madine's first touch on Saturday someone behind me shouted "bloody do something madine" - his first touch! Madine then passed it to JJ and the same bloke said "go on Antonio, go on Antonio". Moronic.

Its early days for madine who didnt have much of a pre season and it shows. Look what a full pre season has done for JJ.

Antonio we all forget has never played at this level but he has improved game by game. Will be an asset for a long time to come have no fear.

The competition in the squad is an under rated thing. Perform poorly and somebody else is waiting to take your place. When could we last say that??

I thought he had played a handful at Champ Level. Could be wrong though.

Guest Kagoshimaowl

Some fans are so fickle ( have to admit that i have been in the past as well mind). Madine is a FAR better player than O'grady but hasn't had a pre-season so it's taking him time to get into the swing of things. I have been very impressed with COG this season and he is an excellent squad player, but Madine will score more goals than him by the end of the season.

Semedo is our captain and the only person in the team who can tackle apart from the defenders. Still one of the first names on the team sheet if you ask me!!!