If the players do read this...

... IGNORE THE DOUBTERS

Last season, Madine was top scorer & a hero, Semedo was player of the year, Antonio was breathtaking. I have seen threads about these three players not being good enough after just three games at this level. I find it astounding.

On the other hand, O'Grady was slated last season & after a handful of goals and good performances he is now the answer. The majority were against Wednesday giving JJ a new contract, say no more.

I'm sure McCabe, Rodri & Llera will have their day.

One word... Fickle (or is it THICKle) x

... IGNORE THE DOUBTERS

Last season, Madine was top scorer & a hero, Semedo was player of the year, Antonio was breathtaking. I have seen threads about these three players not being good enough after just three games at this level. I find it astounding.

On the other hand, O'Grady was slated last season & after a handful of goals and good performances he is now the answer. The majority were against Wednesday giving JJ a new contract, say no more.

I'm sure McCabe, Rodri & Llera will have their day.

One word... Fickle (or is it THICKle) x

One word: Unfookinbelievable!

Guest Lawrie Maddens Hump

The fans pay their money, so they're entitled to their opinions.

I'm certain the players don't need reassurances, they'll be used to opinions it's part and parcel of their enviroment.

Guest foreverSWFC

People are overreacting here.

It's a forum where opinions are going to be made, nobody is slating a player or calling them useless. One thread on Madine which is stupid but that is about it.

Chill, it all feels good atm

People are overreacting here.

It's a forum where opinions are going to be made, nobody is slating a player or calling them useless. One thread on Madine which is stupid but that is about it.

Chill, it all feels good atm

A publiic forum is not a dictatorship, so we have to grin and bare somewhat !

The fans pay their money, so they're entitled to their opinions.

I'm certain the players don't need reassurances, they'll be used to opinions it's part and parcel of their enviroment.

You pay your money to get into the ground. You could spend the entire time singing sea shanties and giving Nazi salutes. Like nonsensical complainers people will probably spot you as a tard and abuse you. They paid their money to get in though and obviously have every right too.

Guest Foxhill Owl

I still think Reda need dropping and I'd give semedo one more game ,deffo need a center half too

What's Semedo done wrong ?