COG, Reda, JJ.

Funny how we've spent all summer discussing who won't be good enough and who we need to come in and now after three games one has scored three vital goals, one has scored two key goals and the other is scaring defenders to death and been much more than an " impact player". At this stage I would suggest any other Championship side would love one of these lads in their team.

Guest StamfordOwl

Agree with 2 of that 3 and although Reda has scored 2 goals, what he's in the team for he doesn't do a good enough job tbf

Can we have a table or graph set up on the site somewhere with points that Reda has won us and points he has lost us? Can see this discussion continuing for a long time and it'd be good to know what the facts are the further into the season we go.

Edited by Stokey

Listen .....is not has....

And he is

give it up guns. Theres been a dozen thread slating Reda already, we have played three competitive games. If any player in our team was going to go the season without making a mistake, they would be in the Man Utd side. Pi$$es me off a bit how people are seemingly waiting for players to fail so they can gloat.

The clubs moving forward and changing, perhaps some of the fans could get on board and do the same.

Funny how we've spent all summer discussing who won't be good enough and who we need to come in and now after three games one has scored three vital goals, one has scored two key goals and the other is scaring defenders to death and been much more than an " impact player". At this stage I would suggest any other Championship side would love one of these lads in their team.

Squad player, squad player and squad player. Said it all summer and say it now. JJ, if he wasn't 33 might of changed my mind

Guest Big Guns

give it up guns. Theres been a dozen thread slating Reda already, we have played three competitive games. If any player in our team was going to go the season without making a mistake, they would be in the Man Utd side. Pi$$es me off a bit how people are seemingly waiting for players to fail so they can gloat.

The clubs moving forward and changing, perhaps some of the fans could get on board and do the same.

We all love Reda but I love Wednesday more ,and I'm deffo moving forward with the club ,stating the obvious about Reda doesn't mean I'm not.

We all love Reda but I love Wednesday more ,and I'm deffo moving forward with the club ,stating the obvious about Reda doesn't mean I'm not.

wednesday are doing well, and Reda is a part of that. at the moment, a big part. Im sure DJ has already let him know that certain aspects need improving, he wont need reminding.

so given all that, why the need to get on his back?

Guest ESS6-BOY

well I know without Reda's goals last year we wouldn't have got automatic promotion.....he got the winners against orient home and away....yeovil at home, one against tranmere in our 2-1...so thats 12 points that i can just think of....

so i'm willing to give him more time to settle into the pace of the championship.....

REDA REDA :reda:

Guest Big Guns

Reda is the new Lines .

He was slagging JJ off when we had Marshall

Are you on about me I've never slagged jj off I'm sure plenty on here can vouch for that ,and I'm not slagging Reda off ,just stating the obvious..

I think half way through the season, we'll see Reda shifted inside again to where he is far more comfortable.

He still makes the occasional error but he has improved immeasurably since the player we bought 18 months ago who was making 3 or 4 mistakes a game which cost us goals.

He has grown as a player and is a great asset for us to have, but I don't think (even though he has done brilliantly there) that his mid to long term future is at LB.

D J obviously aware of Reda's strengths and weaknesses and said so on R S last night after the game . I'm sure he'll get him sorted . In some ways he's too keen to get forward as when things breakdown he's caught out of position and his last ditch tackles will probably lead to more pens if he's not coached into doing them properly .

J J now seems to have an enthusiasm to play , so lets hope it continues as he certainly has the skill and talent .C 0'G also improved - all has to be down to better coaching .

Thanks for your interesting replies. I think we all wondered where our Lg 1 heroes would fit in. I believe we will steamroller so many sides at home with our attacking options, especially if Bothroyd and Barclay arrive, that we can allow Reda the odd defensive lapse, I think he'll play a big part. Away we've got Mattock in the wings. As for COG, to say he couldn't get in the side since DJ arrived also got a big part to play and JJ - just stay fit.