Derby bouncing at reebok

Nope I was there, only 2 got stabbed, and I understand it was returned with interest ;-)

*slow clap* well aren't you lot just the best..

Shouldn't be a place in football for any type of violence, gloating about your retaliation fill you with pride? Then again, .. its Millwall...

Millwall....... lol

The most hated and disgusting club EVER.

Should have been closed down many years ago.

Complete sh!thole of a club supported by thugs & scrubbers.

if they are, they must have dipped well at the line, to beat them piggies....

i don't know much about miwaww, other than their fans are arseholes...

as a club, i'm not sure that there aren't worse about...

you don't have to look far to see that, claims, lawsuits, convicts on the books, etc....

I despise Leeds with a passion. But thinking its clever to take the mick out of fans that were killed is VILE. Absolutely VILE.

Leeds fans sing songs about man utds busby babes, man utd sing about leeds and what happened in turkey and man utd also sing about the liverpool fans at hillsborough, So dont just single millwall out when other clubs do the same, also their are probably many other clubs that sing about horrible stuff

Guest JonTheOwl66

itl be a fake one as well, i bet he bought it at the market when he wer on holiday in margate last week lol

:laugh:

Or a Nike one. I'm poo pooting it.

Very embarrassing, and not original at all - You have just copied Rangers Bouncy Bouncy, and they copied it from Galatasary? and some Italian clubs also do it.

I find it hard to see why you would want to be like a European club.

Not as bad as the Palace "ultras" but just as bad as Man City doing "the Poznan"

If this is being a MASSIVE club, give me little old Millwall every time

How have we copied the bouncy bouncy song when its not even the same tune? Same goes with the baggies boing boing song.

Guest DaveJonesBarmyArmy

hahaha Millwall horrible club with horrible fans and were all gunna get stabbed by a plastic knife from a 50 year old might not go to match now im absolutely bricking it

anyone want my season ticket :ph34r:

Very embarrassing, and not original at all - You have just copied Rangers Bouncy Bouncy, and they copied it from Galatasary? and some Italian clubs also do it.

I find it hard to see why you would want to be like a European club.

Not as bad as the Palace "ultras" but just as bad as Man City doing "the Poznan"

If this is being a MASSIVE club, give me little old Millwall every time

Leeds fans sing songs about man utds busby babes, man utd sing about leeds and what happened in turkey and man utd also sing about the liverpool fans at hillsborough, So dont just single millwall out when other clubs do the same, also their are probably many other clubs that sing about horrible stuff

Wasn't singling out at all. This thread has progressed to talking about Millwall. So, I added to it. Didn't feel the need for a "PLEASE NOTE: other f*cking grotty clubs are also available".