Jones Hails Owls Support.

Guest North Stand Owl....

Guest North Stand Owl....

He likes our support then no doubt.

www1.skysports.com/football/news/11696/8002125/Jones-hails-Owls-support

Guest starrydave

"I've never seen support like that away from home, when they are bouncing like that they need to get the stadium checked for cracks! That's some support and they drove us on.

lol

"I've never seen support like that away from home, when they are bouncing like that they need to get the stadium checked for cracks! That's some support and they drove us on.

lol

Somebody send him a DVD of the Millenium Stadium play-off final event... that was some f'kin day !!

I remember when Jones first became our manager, Cardiff and Wolves fans said he was a good manager but never seemed to buy into the passion of their respective clubs. When I read what he said about our support after yesterdays match...I thought...Yeah, we've changed him.

I thought it was great when everyone did that thing where you all put your hands in the air and wave them around going oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Then like a minute later... .WEDNESDAY WEDNESDAY WEDNESDAY