Women that think they know about Wednesday

Guest @DSapeyOwl

Guest @DSapeyOwl

Before you all start I'm not bullying them on Facebook but I put the team I personally would start tomorrow and cause I said that JJ is too inconsistent a lass popped up calling me all kinds of tw@ for saying it. Do you think they all like him cause he runs the fastest and only see the good bits (The goals against Hartlepool and Yeovil) that weigh out the bad bits (The fact that most of the time he is totally none existent or injured for 5 games before and after these games)?

No offence to any women on here that actually watch the bad bits aswell

Guest @DSapeyOwl

No, I don't have anything against JJ but what I'm saying is that if he was consistent with his performances we wouldn't just give him 1 year contracts and risk another club coming in for him on a free

I don't think thats got anything to do with her being female, plenty of men would say that as well!

The people with a selective memory

Guest @DSapeyOwl

What's this got to do with 'women'.

Put my team and score prediction for tomorrow on the Vital Wednesday page on Facebook and a lass that's younger than me, I'm 17, said she would play JJ up front with COG and I said he's too inconsistent and I wouldn't want to gamble him giving a corner away and them scoring from it (Like he did against Hartlepool) and us not be able to break them down so I would start COG and Maguire instead I got sh!t loads of abuse off her for apparently saying I want him out and I should get behind the players. But all I've done is stated the truth

Guest @DSapeyOwl

So… You are basing your opinions on womens views of JJ, on… one women's?

No not at all I'm saying he's too inconsistent. She's basing her opinion of him solely on the Hartlepool and Yeovil match. I 100% totally agree with her that on his day he is absolutely class and most defenders can't put up with him but like I said in my original point his day doesn't come around as often as a professional club needs it to