Bit of praise for Beevers, Spurr and O’Donnell

Guest Ovalowl

Guest Ovalowl

Just thought I’d post a bit of praise for the above in these times when footballers take so much stick.

My youngest (10 year old) and his mate were in the Subway at Centretainment yesterday dinner time when these three were in.

Having walked past them a couple of times he became convinced it was them and got his mum to ask for their photograph to be taken with them and they all obliged happily.

Apparently they came across as decent blokes and my lad and his mate were thrilled to bits.

So well done lads and thank-you for that, only one question though why with all the money you are being paid are you playing Golf at Tinsley Park?

Oh and if the gaffer sees this they were all eating salads.

Nice also to see semedo & llera playing with their kids in hillsborough park this evening.

I was waiting outside the bowling green where us at hallamshire harriers now run from. Llera was playing chase with his young un and semedo was following his young un around the grass snake thing.

Nice to see the family side of the players. Had a good Laugh chatting to them about Saturday and the season coming

Edited by runningowl